- Temper's Ball
- Speed

Author I am all alone..anyone else out there like that?
Witch King
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-07 10:18     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I chose just to play one realm. Am I a minority in this or do others prefer just one realm as well?

I have an invincibility complex that works well with my homicidal tendencies.

ImanCarrot
Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/boards/tbarchive/viewtopic.php on line 223

Posted: 2002-06-07 10:25     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I used to play just the one Kingdom but kept getting squashed with multiple Kingdom attacks (not complaining)- I got fed up with that so I made another one today. Now that my build strat is sorted I might create more tonight.

TMI

Gerien
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-07 14:17     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I started off with four, dropped to two, and now play with only one.

Gathis
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-08 00:23     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Me, I only play one realm, cause speed is my learn the new races game strengths and weaknesses, which strats to use and how to use them.

one kingdom is the best for me to do that with... I always let someone I attack know that I only have one realm. if they choose to attack me back with more than one, then I simply do what I can with the one. it's not that hard to build a new speed realm if it gets killed, and I don't have the time with lgs, lms, solo, guilds, and speed, to play all 4 realms, I actually have to try and have a life too since I have a wife. stopped playing turmoil, cause 8 kingdoms was just running me raggeed, all I was doing was playing the game, and since I actually read tb, and post there, thats another hour or two each night just reading. I miss my paperback books, I used to read 3 a week, now maybe 1 a month.

Truth is the first casualty in any war and always the last wound to heal
Lord Rabond
Ever the king of ... well his own kingdom anyway

Stryfe
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-08 10:27     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I am playing 2 now...

ISA/SAO/OnceProgeny/NowBDSM
~Mors & Lare~ Unmatched in cuteness!
Wounds cover me from head to toe, from skin into soul. I bleed internally, externally, eternally.

Lucifire
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-08 12:18     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I only Have 1 myself,I've got too many Irons in the fire for more than that.This is a fun version though.You can really figure out the strengths and weaknesses easy with so many turns.

From the depths of Hell Rises one that would rule with Pain and Fury, a spirit so Evil and full of Rage that the Demons flee at the mention of his name......

Profit
Siquan

Posted: 2002-06-08 22:58     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote

I got four
cause i'm whore,
i really am bored
wish i could snore,
wish i could ryme
but i aint got da time.

A diamond with a flaw is worth more than a pebble without imperfections.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its more important to be human, than to be important.

Kida
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-08 23:43     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I only play with one kingdom... I like it simple... if I had more kingdoms I'd more than likely become confused either that or spend WAY too much time on the damn computer and never do anything else... This stuff is addicting.

Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths? Relationships SUCK! I'm just a girl living in captivity... I'm just girl guess I am some kind of Freak!

Jack the Ripper
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-10 04:59     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I have many, targets now :) Good luck!!!

Bassilus
Tiram

Posted: 2002-06-10 06:58     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I noticed that you can not make it with one realm, esepcially not with a non droben realm... but hey that's just anoter challenge and if you're non droben you have two challenges

Good luck

Ich bin alleine, doch nicht allein. Ich kann mit mir zusammen sein.
The Red Dragon will consume your soul, and 'the Whistler' your flesh
RoD and NV

Witch King
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-18 16:04     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
Well dang. I am going to have 4 realms now. My one lowly realm was attacked by 4 others. I see why havingmore than one is nice even if you start one on one battles, because not everyone else does:).

I have an invincibility complex that works well with my homicidal tendencies.

Gathis
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-18 17:01     Profile;   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I was making it just fine with one realm, made it to the top 15 before someone scumkilled me with almost 750 turns. no matter how many realms you have, and no matter how well built your realm is, unless you have like a 2 mil networth on everyone else, there will always be someone who can find someway somehow to kill you. It just a game who cares if you make it or not, its not like speed is a big game of skill. Its a fun fast paced game where anyone can build up within a few days and do serious damage to anyone else. Its all about learning strats for the other more important games for me.

Truth is the first casualty in any war and always the last wound to heal
Lord Rabond
Ever the king of ... well his own kingdom anyway

Bob Wahn
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-18 20:45     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I agree with Gathis.. Speed is a release for me. I enjoy the massive turn rate. I only play two kingdoms of different races just to mess around with them.

B.Y.O.B - Bring Your Own Boo-ya!
Honorary Member of Penguins Inc.
First Grand Lieutenant of Lemming Patrol

_Brodicus_
Ominar

Posted: 2002-06-19 07:42     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote

Just imagine Speed with mob-demob, **sheesh** then it would be a total waste of time.....

as it is there is a tremendous amount of luck involved...but at the same time you cant defend against everything in the early stages of your realms but you can make yourself look nastier than your neighbour and that is what speed is all about...If you can build well you may be at a better advantage than most regardless of whether you can be scummed or not....

It also depends on if you have enemies too.. :-P

Runecaster
Venrii

Posted: 2002-06-19 13:12     Profile;   E-mail   Homepage Edit   Reply w/Quote
I play all four. It's the only game I'm playing now, this age.

I've grown bored of all the others. This is the only one you can effectively retaliate against gangbangs and so on by retalliating with kdms fresh out of NPP.

Evil Overlord of the Entire Universe, Master of all creation
~RIG~/~Ushers~/~FD~
Rift (WE ROCK �)-Lead Guitarist

Lock this TopicMove this Topic Delete this Topic
Contact Us       Evernight Games

Copyright © 2001 TidalMark, Inc.