- The Bible, composed of both the Tanakh and New Covenant, is
the only harmonious, infallible and authoritative Word of
- God is "echad" (one) as declared in the Sh'ma (Dt. 6:4). He
is a compound unity, manifesting Himself as Father, Son and Ruach
HaKodesh (Holy Spirit).
- Yeshua the Messiah is both deity and human. He is the "seed
of a woman" as promised in Genesis 3:15; and that His virgin
birth was to be a sign to Israel of His Messiahship.
- In Messiah's miracles, His vicarious death as our substitute,
His bodily resurrection, His ascension and His future return to
establish His kingdom upon the earth.
- In the present ministry of the Spirit and in the exercise of
all of the biblical gifts of the Spirit.
- Spiritual deliverance and salvation is available to those who
place their trust in Yeshua's substitutionary work. The
regenerating work of the Holy Spirit is essential to
- The spiritual unity of all believers in Yeshua and that all
are now partakers of the spiritual inheritance of Israel.
However, this unity does not eliminate our individual
- No one is justified through keeping the Law of Moses. Rather,
the Torah was given as a guide for Godly living. Since God is
immutable, the spiritual principles embodied in Torah are binding
upon believers today.
- God's everlasting covenant relationship with the Jewish
people, which includes physical and spiritual blessings. In the
end times, all of Israel will turn to God and accept Yeshua as
their Messiah. Then will the Law go forth from Zion and the Word
of the Lord from Jerusalem.
- The leadership of the Body of Messiah is to rest in the
five-fold giftings of apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor and