Guest logged in.
Welcome to Inspection 12 Message Board Online Users: 14
Navigation » Inspection 12 Message Board » Main » hefe »
Skin:
Current Replies for hefe

hefe (wang)
Posted: 12:57:08 am on 8/17/2003 Modified: Never

Hi all,

This is a question for dan, pete, and grizzle. Would it be alright for me to host a website with the Come Hefe Come demo on it? I don't get allocated a lot of bandwidth or space at school...but I was tentatively thinking about putting lower quality mp3's say...~96 kbps or lower. I spent a while doing the digital transfer to cd from tape so I would say it sounds pretty decent with little to no noise. probably put it up on... www.columbia.edu/~sfw2003/Wangerific/i12 or something close to that. Just wanted to run that by you guys before I did anything in case there were objections of some sort. Alright.. later on.

This message was posted using the Personal Edition of Toast Forums 1.6. Get a free, skinnable ASP message board for your site at toastforums.com!
  Re: hefe (Saman25)
Posted: 3:00:20 pm on 8/17/2003 Modified: 4:04:42 pm on 8/17/2003

hey wang, if you do end up putting up the songs, let me know.  i believe i can get a server that will allow more space/bandwidth.  ciao budda boy.  lol

This message was posted using the Personal Edition of Toast Forums 1.6. Get a free, skinnable ASP message board for your site at toastforums.com!
  Re: hefe (pete-i12)
Posted: 4:57:38 pm on 8/17/2003 Modified: Never

yeah sure...if you really want to humiliate us like that. just make sure people know that we were so young when we did that album, that we had to have mommies give us rides to the studio. we were young and stupid/bold....and it shows on the record itself.

Re: hefe (wang)
Posted: 12:41:25 am on 8/18/2003 Modified: Never

I made a pretty quick webpage for the mp3's. So if anyone wants them...have at it. http://www.columbia.edu/~sfw2003/Wangerific/i12.html > pete, dan, tim, jon, if you want to link this on the inspection 12 website that's fine, if not awesome. i had to make the mp3's 48 kbps due to....some restrictions. it doesn't sound that bad. Maybe now i12 will play "stoopider" in concert. if there are any problems with the site let me know...

sfw2003@columbia.edu

Re: hefe (wally)
Posted: 12:53:13 am on 8/18/2003 Modified: Never

way to go wang, good thing you are finally putting that computer knowledge to use.

Re: hefe (AngelaLuisa)
Posted: 3:02:45 am on 8/19/2003 Modified: Never

Awesome site! Love the obscure picture of the original tape.

*Please speak to me and I'll tell you how I feel
And how I've ended up and how it's all surreal*

Re: hefe (Scotthew)
Posted: 3:21:37 am on 8/19/2003 Modified: Never

is that the original?  i'm guessing it's from a copy.  but good site indeeeeeeed.

Re: hefe (AngelaLuisa)
Posted: 8:22:08 pm on 8/19/2003 Modified: Never

Track Listing
: (if you can't read my strange photoshop version of my original tape recording)

That is what I meant by original.

*Please speak to me and I'll tell you how I feel
And how I've ended up and how it's all surreal*

Re: hefe (wang)
Posted: 1:27:42 am on 8/21/2003 Modified: Never

original..meaning the mp3's and cd's are the products and the tape is the original medium from which they are created. either way. copy or not a copy, that tape was made and dubbed by me back in the glory days, when i could still fit into size 28 pants. what memories. tell me what you guys think about the songs, i'm just curious what people have to say. the songs will be up soon in ~160 kbps form. I will have the songs hosted somewhere other than comcasts free account. Thanks to chris for providing hosting and bandwidth. look for a fixed up site soon, look for higher encodings soon too. favorites?