Murray_Wright
    
Home
  Mission
   Message From 
The Principal

   Clubs/Activities
    COMPACT
    Curriculum
   History
   Resource Center
  School Location
Departments
   
ATIP
 
  Business, Career 
and Technology

 
  Business 
Professionals of
America
    DECA

    English
    Fine Arts/
Foreign Languages

    Guidance
    Health/Physical
Education

    Math
    NJROTC
    Science
    Social
Studies

    Vocational
Education


 

The site for the Phillip Murray building was designated by the Board of Education at its regular meeting on September 6, 1959. The building was named by the Board in January 1960 in honor of Phillip J. Murray (1886-1952), an outstanding labor leader. The school was dedicated on November 23, 1965.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please use the left navigation menu to surf through our school site!