Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR): These are Ohio's annual
financial report prepared in conformance with Generally Accepted Accounting
Principles (GAAP) for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2003.
< go back
Information presented in the 2003 CAFR does not reflect events subsequent to December 12, 2003.
- Complete Ohio 2003 CAFR (PDF*, 1.6 MB)
- This file contains all sections of the published CAFR for 2003.
- Introductory Section (PDF*, 170 KB)
- The introductory section
of the CAFR contains the letter of transmittal, certificate of achievement, a listing of state officials,
and an organization chart for Ohio.
- Financial Section
- Independent Accountants' Report (PDF*, 139 KB)
- Management's Discussion and Analysis (PDF*, 151 KB)
- Basic Financial Statements (PDF*, 717 KB)
- Required Supplementary Information (PDF*, 62 KB)
- Combining Financial Statements and Schedules (PDF*, 314 KB)
- Statistical Section (PDF*, 189 KB)
- The statistical section
provides supplemental historic data on various topics including revenues
by source, expenditures by function, bonded debt, personal income, population,
Prior year CAFRs contain dated information that should only be used for historical reference.
* To view PDF files, download Adobe's free Acrobat Reader. If you have the Reader but are having difficulty viewing/printing documents, please update to the latest version.