The Defense Information Systems Agency is a combat support agency
responsible for planning, engineering, acquiring, fielding, and
supporting Global Net-Centric Solutions and operating the Defense
Information System Network to serve the needs of the President,
Vice President, the Secretary of Defense, and the other DoD Components,
under all conditions of peace and war.
We are the provider of Global Net-Centric Solutions for the Nation’s
warfighters and all those who support them in the defense of the
The people of DISA are committed to:
- Guarantee our forces global information dominance by providing
jointly interoperable systems, assured security; survivability;
availability; superior quality.
- The best innovative ideas, excellence in design and engineering,
speed and agility in execution, and the best value integrated
information solutions for the DoD.
- Active listening, active partnering, operational and individual
accountability - consistently exceeding our customers’
- Each other and a common purpose, in an environment of change,
through bonds of integrity, trust, support, and teamwork.
- Our customers’ success is our success.