Charles Collins is an internet candidate if there ever was one. The net is full of isolationists, alarmists, and conspiracy theorists -- the same folks who dominate talk-radio audiences and militias. Collins should float their boats better than bathwater.
Collins' campaign literature describes a shadow government, run by "bankers and internationalists." According to the Collins campaign, these powerful people are so dismayed with Collins' attacks on the Federal Reserve Bank, U.N., NAFTA, and GATT, that they have threatened him and his wife.
Meanwhile, the rest of the world doesn't know who Charles Collins is. A rancher and former banker from Georgia now living in Florida, Collins is a newcomer to the political scene. He is seeking the GOP nomination, but his supporters claim that the Republican National Committee is trying to sabotage his campaign.
- Charles E. Collins for President
- This page has articles, interviews, and an itinerary for Collins. Also read about Collins' plans to abolish the Fed, and his theory that JFK was assassinated for his attempts to do the same.
- Collins' Republican Primary Page
- Little more than a reprint of a letter written by Collins announcing his candidacy. You'll find contact info and pointer's to other Collins web resources.
- Charles Collins
- An "unofficial" page. Check out a biography of Charles, and read his "stand on the issues."