Thank you!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Shirley Ancestor Registration ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Betty Shirley on August 10, 1999 at 11:02:25:

Thank you for posting your queries and for sharing your family data. If you are new to the Shirley Association website, we welcome you. Please post your query so others may see what info you need to have help with as you search for your Shirley ancestors. After you have posted, send me an email saying you have posted and would like my personal help. Many times it is days before I check the board as I am either answering emails, posting more data to the website or, busy in my personal life.

The reason for the board is so others may view your query and have the option to contact you if they have data that can help you. Also, this is a way of bringing cousins together. Good luck!

PS... there is no charge for this or for using the website. Financial support is welcomed but not required. To support us financially would be either by donation, membership (listed on main web page), or purchasing items from our "Shirley Boutique". Before ordering merchandise, please email me and see if the items you want are available. If not, I will let you know when or if we will be reordering those items.

We would appreciate your family data or other Shirley research you have done. Volunteers for additional research, such as marriages and other data per county per state would be appreciated.
Thanks! Betty Shirley

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Shirley Ancestor Registration ] [ FAQ ]