Diversions Entertainment, making the games you would make if you were us.
Check out a photo of the team.
12118 Panama City Beach Parkway
Panama City Beach
In recent years since its release as a freeware game, players from all over the world have played this game and now await One Must Fall:Battlegrounds, currently in development. While Battleground is not a direct sequel to the events of 2097, the story is set in the same universe, allowing players to explore with familiar charachters, organizations, and elements from the 2097 game.
There are a number of fan websites dedicated to One Must Fall 2097 and Battlegrounds, check them out on our community area.
firstname.lastname@example.org - interview/feature requests and other press matters.
email@example.com - website problems, questions, etc.
Diversions Entertainment is seeking an avid gamer and programmer who wants to be part of a small, dedicated development team, creating top-quality games that will be enjoyed around the world. If you are interested and meet the qualifications below, please e-mail or fax us your resume!
- Work closely with the Lead Developer implementing new systems into a preexisting codebase.
- Update and optimize modules, procedures, game content, and scripting into a custom 3D game engine.
- Work with artists on game content integration including programming support.
- Work as a member of a tightly knit development team on existing and future products.
- Minimum 2 years professional C++ programming experience.
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- Must be up to date on events and development in the gaming industry.
- Must be highly motivated to work as part of a team and create great games.
- Familiarity with Visual C++ and/or DirectX / Direct3D programming an asset.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes may be faxed to 850.233.5209 with a one page coverletter.