Re: Belle Starr and Southerns or any info that would help me find out more abut the STARR family

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Shirley Ancestor Registration ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rae on August 25, 2000 at 14:17:05:

In Reply to: Re: Belle Starr and Southerns or any info that would help me find out more abut the STARR family posted by Shirley Starr on April 02, 2000 at 10:10:46:

There is a Belle Starr who works at Missy B's in Kansas City Mo If that helps you at all..................

: I'm not sure who Belle Starr is or if I am related to her in anyway. I have a couple of names that might help. I don't know anything about the origin of my last name. My father abandonned my sister, Marilynn Starr and me, when we where still two little girls. Now that I have got some resources, I made some sort of research, and I found out that my Father was born at Peoria Illinois in 1925, his name is Robert Michael Starr, he now lives at Caledonia Mississippi, I have 5 siblings that I know nothing about. I know they are 3 boys and 2 girls, the name of one of them is William Starr, and this William is married to a girl named Rohnda. I know my grandfather's name was Russel Starr, I have no idea where he was born or what year. If any of you have any info that would link me to my past, please let me know, I'm really curious about this matter. Thanks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Shirley Ancestor Registration ] [ FAQ ]