Here at Bossy the Cow, we're not
afraid to ask the tough questions. Questions like:
IT'S SEQUEL TIME: SKY CAPTAIN AND...?
1. Sky Captain and the Day After Tomorrow. It features the fleet
caught in the middle of a giant storm created by global warming...
2. Sky Captain and Two Dollars Will Get You a Cup of Coffee
3. Sky Captain and Tennille
4. Sky Captain and the Financially Strapped Airline Industry
5. Sky Captain and the Desperate Attempt to Reuse the Elaborate 3D
Modeling We've Already Paid For
6. Sky Captain and the Naughty Stewardesses
7. Sky Captain and the Convention Appearance
8. Sky Captain and the Ten Hour Delay Due To Mechanical Failure
9. Sky Captain And His Large Band
10. Sky Captain and that Giant Smart-Ass Rabbit on the Tail of the Plane
11. Sky Captain Fulfills His Contractual Obligation To Sell 3 Million
Units of Action Figures
12. dah DUM da-da DUM-dum (really, getting the rhythm is the important
thing with this, content is meaningless)
13. Sky Captain and the World of Darkness. No, the NEW World of
Darkness. You know, the World of Darkness… of Tomorrow!
AND NOW FOR NEXT WEEK'S QUESTION:
Next week Ellen and I leave for Australia, so the next question will
be posted on October 14th. Until then, we want to know:
With the triumphant release of Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow,
producers are surely looking ahead to the sequel. But what title can
capture the pulpy, Tom Swift feeling of the original? "Sky Captain and
the Moons of Yesteryear"? "Sky Captain II and the Electric Bugaloo"? We
want to know:
WHAT WILL HAPPEN
TO THE BAKERS
Click here to send in an
Click here to
see all answers to last week's question!
Click here to
see the archives of past questions!