An Expalanation/Apology to Billy Mitchell and Twin Galaxies

Funspot's Classic Arcade Game Forum: Archive Spring 2004: An Expalanation/Apology to Billy Mitchell and Twin Galaxies
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

Roy Shildt

Wednesday, April 07, 2004 - 10:46 pm
To Bill, Chris, Walter and others,

The conflict between myself and Twin Galaxies is basically a conflict between myself and Bill Mitchell which has gone on for years. The only way to settle it is for us 2 stubborn Irish dudes in head to head competition. I play my best game and his best game, and he plays his best game and my best game (i.e. misssile command and Donkey Kong) Robert says that That Billy is a no show at Funspot this year so, perhaps we can compete next year! Let's be done with witch hunting my score.

Chris- I'm sorry that I insulted your friend. I was just being funny to generate competition in my own way. Obviously you and Billy are not fans of WWF Smackdown. Be men of honor and walk the warriors path.

Robert T Mruczek

Thursday, April 08, 2004 - 01:18 pm
Roy:

Didn't know Bill was of Irish descent...never actually asked him, to be honest, as we mainly talk gaming.

Bill did not commit one way or another to coming thus year. He is his own person, and his decision to come or not is entirely his own. But, at this time, I have not heard from him that he will make it, so the safest conclusion is to assume he may not show.

However, being that Walter is showing up, anything is certainly possible.

I've asked Walter to contact Jason Wilson from Tips and Tricks Magazine, and Mike Stulir from Back 'n' Time, and hopefully they will both show.

Robert

Anonymous

Friday, April 09, 2004 - 01:22 pm
In other words Billy Mitchell hasn't accepted the challenge!

artz

Friday, April 09, 2004 - 03:47 pm
What challenge Mr. Anonymous?

Anonymous

Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 06:50 pm
Learn how to read.

Anonymous

Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 08:16 pm
Roy has said in effect that if Billy is a no show then "perhaps we can compete next year!". How is that not accepting a challenge? It just sounds like the time and the place is still trying to be worked out. To the other Anonymous, how do YOU know that the challenge has not been accepted? Have you talked to the parties involved or are you just psychic.

artz

Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 09:56 pm
Learn how to read? How old are you, about 12?

At the very least if your going to post a reply like that, try using your real name.

At least Anonymous who posted at 8:16pm can carry out a legitimate conversation without posting stupid comments like the 12 year old.

Robert T Mruczek

Monday, April 12, 2004 - 02:04 pm
Hello fellow gamers:

I speak with Bill on occassion, as do some of you who read the postings on this site.

Although Bill is a very integral and long-term part of Twin Galaxies, he is, as we all are, his own person. So his decision to show, or not to show, is entirely personal, and should not be attributed to any specific reason, especially if he has not publicly stated as much.

If he doesn't show, in other words, it has diddly squat to do with any "challenge", and his decision in any event should be respected.

Just my own opinion, mind you.

Robert

Roy Shildt

Monday, April 12, 2004 - 10:18 pm
To Everyone,

If you scroul down the Funspot topic discussion "It appears that T.G. and Dwayne are planning.... Again" I challenged Billy Mitchell to a missile command/Donkey Kong showdown on Mar. 20 @2:20P.M. Rick indicated it was a good idea on Mar. 21 @9:20 A.M. On Mar. 22 @9:42 P.M. I told Todd Rogers and everyone else It's me and Billy for the Hall of Fame that's the deal!; I'll call Walter &/or Robert Mruczek to confirm. Billy Mitchell has been in contact with them all along. I even sent Walter Day a certified letter stating my challenge to Billy Mitchell.

Robert Mruczeks' response above (Apr. 12 @2:04P.M.) clearly indicates Billy Mitchell has not yet accepted my challenge. I'm trying to be polite but it appears that my intentions are being misconscrewed. Therefore; I am not planning to go to Funspot in the future (don't expect to see me there in June) untill Billy Mitchell accepts my challenge, the terms are in writing , and my attorney approves every word. If and when Billy changes his mind, T.G. & Robert M. have my phone #.

I have no furthur comment on this matter.

Anonymous

Monday, April 12, 2004 - 11:01 pm
Roy what is your obsession with Billy Mitchell?? Other skilled players will be showing up for the tournament so why not show up at Funspot in June and if you score the highest you win! All it seems you want to do is rant and berate people. If you want to stop the questioning of this record, show up at Funspot and show what you can do. Let the scores speak for themselves!! To use your words "Be men of honor and walk the warriors path" (April 7 @ 10:46PM)

Scootie

Monday, April 12, 2004 - 11:29 pm
Hey Roy

I'll take you up on your one-and-one challenge. I understand (from a reliable source) that you can't get past the second board on Donkey Kong.

Scootie

Anonymous

Monday, April 12, 2004 - 11:38 pm
There Roy, you have a challenge now. So it's up to you to accept or not. To be fair I think that more than 1 game should be included. Roy why not go to the Funspot competition and compete, or are you a one trick pony??

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 01:54 am
Because Roy, is a coward/sissy hiding behind that blasted Hall of Fames trash. Does Roy actually think that Billy would lower himself to a wanna be video game players status like Roy's or for even that matter Robert, Todd or Dwayne to lower themselves either.I think we have heard enough of Roy's ranting and raving about HIS challange to Billy and this "Hall of Shame" as this is what Roy is turning it in to. Do you think for one minute that Walter Day would concider promoting such an event just for Roy's leasure i think NOT.If Roy is not going to show up at FUNSPOT this year then that will leave more room for more talanted players to have a wonderful time gaming.

Zotmeister

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 08:38 am
Zotmeister to Moderator: Car 54, Where are you? - ZM, who thinks "misconscrewed" is an AWESOME word, but to be used with caution

Robert T Mruczek

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 10:56 am
Hello Roy:

For starters, I don't have your phone number...I threw it out along with your copies of the "signed and notarized" documention (i.e. toilet paper). If you're talking trash, what's more appropriate than where I threw your information ?

Next. Bill is not coming for his OWN reasons, NOT yours.

For your to say he is avoiding your challenge is ludicrous. Number one, that's like saying "Chris Ayra is refusing your challkenge because he won't show". Quite honestly, Chris could care less about your challenge, as could Bill. It has nothing to do with their own accomplishments, they have nothing to prove against you as far as their skills against yours, and quite honestly, most players are tired of hearing your griping.

Roy, if you're not showing up, then that is your choice as well. But don't use Bill's decision nnot to show as justification for your own. They are unrelated and you are using Bill's status as a copout.

Robert

Robert T Mruczek

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 12:41 pm
Hello ROy:

I cannot believe I forgot to comment on this !!

In your above reply, you stated that you wanted Bill's acceptance of your challenge in writing, and that your "attorney" had to approve the terms.

Quite honestly, why do you feel your challenge requires all of these mumbo jumbo requirements ? You make it sound as if your challenge is of some elevated stature, or of such importance that lawyers have to be involved.

You watch wrestling, as I can tell from your posts. Tell me, Roy, is this your equivelant of Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant sitting at a table signing a contract to wrestle for Wrestlemania III ?

My guess is yes...wouldn't surprise me as that was an effective way to market that event. However, Roy, this is not wrestling, and this is not a script. Oh wait...it IS a script. Every single post you make is going towards your purported book deal or movie script about your life. Let me guess. Chapter 12, as it is being written, has to do with how even the "Gamer of the Century" so fears you that he won't accept your "challenge".

PU-LEASE !! And if you actually DO get a distributor, who do you think will want to see such drivel ? Ever heard of the annual "Golden Raspberry Awards"...they were created for such cinematic garbage. I'm sure that a movie about your life story would make people forget about how bad "Gigli" was...and that's not easy to do !!

But if you do make such a film, please don't feature yourself in that ridiculous "Captain America" outfit. If you do, don't forget the fig leaf !!

Robert

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 02:02 pm
All of us are pawns. Roy is conducting this manipulation because it does lead to fame for him. Not the kind of fame the rest of us would want, but surely it will bring him public exposure. If the rumors are true, Roy has confided to many people that he values fame of any kind far above onscurity and will do anything to attain it.

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 02:04 pm
How did Roy get selected as the first inductee into a hall of fame. Can I see the list of names who voted for his selection. Are they top players? Did they contact him and propose the idea and he hesitantly and humbly accepted??

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 02:06 pm
I have heard that Roy is humble and self-effacing and never talks about himself or his accomplishments. Is this true?? He sounds like he is a peson who should be emulated and respected.

Robert T Mruczek

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 02:37 pm
Hello to Anonymous 1, 2 & 3:

I'll address each separately.

Anonymous 1 - it's a fact Roy values fame above all else.

Anonymous 2 - according to Walter & Bill, it was Roy who actually proposed the initial concept of such an entity, using his purported earlier 1.4M Guiness score as the basis for that. The initial three, if I remember what Walter told me correctly, were Roy, Donnie Nauert for sure, and I think the 3rd was Phil Britt, although I could be mistaken there.

As for who voted for them, beats me...I wasn't there at the time, and Walter never mentioned that aspect of the initial issue. However, I can tell you for a fact, Roy was never humble about it back then, and on this note, onto "Anonymous 3"

Anonymous 3 (ROY ?) - according to Walter and Bill, one of the things said way back then when Bill Mitchell, after hearing Roy saying that his MC score was so great and deserving of a greatest achievement recognition, Bill told him something resembling (and I'm paraphrasing from memory so do not quote me on this) Roy, how can you say that when there are guys here with 5 world records or more...why should your one score be treated differently?, and basically Roy said something like "Because it's Missile Command".

Roy being humble and never talks about himself or his accomplishments ? Well, on the second of the two, I'll show you my phone consumption reports for the past two years at work...a good 40+ hours takking away with Roy about his whinings and accomplishments, as my Meridian system tracks incoming and outgoing call duration and time. Enough said on that.

As for his being humble ? PLEASE !! Remember what I said about about his response to Bill ("Because it's Missile Command")...he thinks his achievement is the greatest of all time...period.

Roy, you are a legend in your own mind, to quote Clint Eastwood !!

Robert

Robert T Mruczek

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 02:38 pm
Hello all:

Say...did anyone catch that Anonymous 1, 2 and 3 are all spaced exactly 2 minutes apart ?

Hmmm...

Robert

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 03:36 pm
Actually Roy has a movie deal in the works. He's going to replace Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory 2. It's a story of how an evil global syndicate of gamers is trying to erase the only significant accomplishment in a person’s entire life. The syndicate uses bribery, mind control, and the Internet to convince the world population that events of 19 years ago were unsubstantiated and could never have occured, very similar to what happened during the Roswell Incident. The protagonist uses incessant forum posts, reams of notarized documents and repetitive challenges to uninterested parties to expose the devious plot and save the record from oblivion. An amazing story of one lone man against insurmountable odds and the obsessed multinational video gaming syndicate focused on rewriting history and him out of it. International intrigue involving the highest levels of government, the Internet being used in ways never envisioned by its creators, a must see event!!

Quentin Tarentino

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 03:48 pm
Revenge of the Nerds 5: Where's My Score

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 04:28 pm
Could anonymous 2:04, 2:06 and 2:08 be the same person?? Despite the obvious, I also would like to know who voted for him. If the names aren't stellar champs in the hobby, his alleged glory will be extinguished on the spot.

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 05:57 pm
Roy if this was a TUG-O-WAR of highscores where would you rate? Lets see if you ran Billy Mitchell's name Todd Rogers name and Dwayne Richard's name Donald Hayes name Or better yet Walter Day's name thru Twin Galaxies I bet that even Walter has MORE highscores then ROY and yet i hear NONE of the above players barking about their stellar achievements and/or rubbing it in the faces of the players here.Whats wrong with this picture.
Anonomous #4
W.B.

Robert T Mruczek

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 06:37 pm
Hi Anonymous 4:

Or is this Anonymous 5...can't be sure if the 3:36pm Anonymous is 1 or 2 posting yet again. Oh well, at least now we have a celebrity on the forum...I see that Quentin Tarantino has joined in the fun !! (Maybe to go medievel on Roy, to quote from a character in "Pulp Fiction")

Let's see...Walter is still the undisputed world record holder on a certain mechanical title called "Home Run" or "Big Bat"...Funspot actually has some of these downstairs...and he's in the top 10 on both "Make Trax" (1M+) & "Galaxian" (147K), as well as being an awesome "Centipede" (very good...read his 1st book) and "Ms Pacman" player (250-300K+ personal best, I think).

Todd has over 1,500 world records to his name including arcade "Gorf" (verified over 600K, unverified 1M) and one of the top verified "Pole Position" (high-66K) and "Arkanoid" (35K or so less than Zack) arcade scores, and more home console records that are undisputed than you can count.

Dwayne is the #2 player in the world on Dig Dug by just a few points, and holds records on multiple arcade titles new and old, including some he has yet to even submit but will in time (like "Bagman" 4M+), but he recently took the time to submit "Super Galaxian" (49K), "Super Bagman" (320K) and "Minefield" (443K), so he's always busy on something.

Donald...where do I begin ? "Tron", "Dig Dug", "Super Zaxxon", "Centipede" and "Domino Man" are but five. He's now the world champion on "Crazy Balloon" (446K) on the MAME platform, and if you've seen some of his recent MAME and arcade scores they are very, very impressive. Between DOnald and Dwayne and a few other industrious and inspired gamers like the Crams, Martin Bedard and Rafal Politanski, each will be a multiple world record holder many times over before they are even done hanging up their joysticks.

And Bill ? His name and achievements speak for themselves. Roy will have all believe that Bill has lost his scores and is frustrated by this. All I'll tell you is that Roy knows diddly squat when it comes to Bill, who by the way doesn't hand out signed and notarized documents declaring himself the best player in the world (unlike some gamers we are aware of)

Okay, that recap aside, some more info.

The actual votes for the top players. That is a question I will have to ask Bill and Walter as it definitely pre-dates my era as a staff member of TG. Quite honestly I'd like to know who voted myself.

Next time I speak with Walter or Bill I definitely will ask them the next time we speak. Actually I'm not sure who else I can ask. Dwayne MIGHT know, as he might have been at the Johnny Zee's event, but I'm not sure.

What I am not really clear on is the precise timeline of when the concept was first conceived, when the potential inductees were "voted" upon (and by whom), and when the results were made available to the gaming community at the time.

Give me some time to gather the info...I'll see what I can come up with. Right now I haven't the answer to this inquiry. Sorry.

Robert

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 07:18 pm
In the thread "It Appears that Twin Galaxies and Dwayne Richard are Planning to Cheat Again!" on March 19, 2004 11:20 pm Todd Rogers stated:

"Its like this ROY again i am in a PUBLIC forum challanging you on Missile Command ANY time ANY where ANY place."

So it looks like Roy only make challenges and is unwilling to accept any. You belittle Billy Mitchell for not accepting your challenge, even though he won’t be there, but you are unable or unwilling to accept other challenges from people that will be there. How come? Roy feel free to go off on another one of your tirades, but your actions speak louder than words!!

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 07:28 pm
This score being talk about happend almost 20 years ago, what I want know is what kind of score people can put up today? Live in the present not in the past.

Robert T Mruczek

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 07:43 pm
Hello Anonymous 7:18:

(Can't keep track of who is Anonymous 1, 2 or 3 anymore, so this designation will have to do)

Aha !! Now I know where I've seen this alteraction happen before (Roy challenges Bill, but besides the fact that he could care less about such a challenge, another contender challenges the challenger)

It was the final battle in the movie "Mortal Kombat" when Shang-Tsung challenged Sonya Blade, but before she could accept, Liu Kang challenges Shang-Tsung.

So...I guess Roy is like "Shang-Tsung", in this case. C'mon Todd..."FINISH HIM" !!

Just kidding. I meant at Missile Command, of course.

I'm actually starting to enjoy some of Roy's tirades. They make for good conversation when I have a lull at work or after hours. The part about having attorney's involved, that cracks me up.

Well, as for Anonymous 7:28's question on what today's players are scoring, and based on what I personally know.

Todd Rogers - 400-500K range (now)
Chris Ayra - 300K range (back then)
William Carlton & friend - 300-400K each (now) (Bill is the new 5th place Asteroids champ)
Robert Mruczek - 150-200K range (now)
Stephen Knox - 100-150K range (awhile back)
Hubert J Fuh - 500K range (back then) (my friend from high school, and this score was witnessed as he carried five cities from 2.2M-2.8M)

Here are a few that are unknown to me...

Dwayne Richard - unknown
Mike Mahaffey - up to 800K range (back then)
Mike's college buddy - about 1M (Mike is our worldwide pinball editor, by the way, and a great MC player from the past...he reported to me awhile back his recollections of what he used to be good at...this was one of the many)

So, that's as much as I know. The reality is, not many people are trying the game. Tood bad, it's a great one in my opinion, but you can't force a gamer to play a title.

Robert

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 07:54 pm
The Missile Command scores that you posted, were they on tournament settings or 10K for a bonus city?

Anonymous 7:28

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 08:36 pm
I have it from a confidential informant the KGB and members of the former Soviet Union have revived a cold war project to build a Missile Command playing robot to surpass the tournament record. If accomplished, it could lead to the destruction of western civilization and allow communism to spread world wide. We must all band together to search out this evil enterprise and stop it before the inevitable happens. Help us Obe Roy Shildt you’re our only hope.

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 08:50 pm
I think so many people are posting anonymously because they don't want a certain wacko to target them wether it be through forums or telephone calls and notarized letters. He has proven he would go to such lengths and I know I don't need that kind of crap.

Ever wonder why there are so many nut jobs that behave this way on the internet? It's because they have an audience. If everyone would just stop replying to his posts then this would just slowly fade away. Nothing makes you look dumber than a long winded post about your crusade with 0 replies. I know when mentionned in a post you would naturally want to defend yourself but to quote the Simpsons: "Just don't look, just don't look". Everyone already knows who's crazy and who's credible in here so let's just let him know we don't care to waste our time with him anymore.

Robert T Mruczek

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 08:54 pm
Hi Anonymous 7:54

My own MC scores are TGTS...in the past I used to roll the machine at marathon settings like more players than you may realize.

As for Anonymous 8:36, I just discovered the secret universe-shattering secret about Roy Schildt that he wants no one else to know...

R O Y S C H I L D T = C H I L D S T O R Y

There ya have it...his is a children's story, a fable that may one day rival Aesop. And he certainly whnes on the forum like a child, so that's the deep dark secret. He's truly living up to his name.

Robert

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 09:10 pm
Look this cold war plan to build a Missile Command playing robot is REAL. Also there is a North Korean plan to construct an altered version of Missile Command that will allow nornal human beings to score 2Meg+ on TGTS settings. The fate of our country is at stake. If this Missile command record is allowed to fall it could be the end of everthing!!!!!

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 09:37 pm
I'm hoping to see these guys play in June. I can role the machine on marathon settings and can get to 200K on TGTS on a really good day. I've never seen anyone play at that level.

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 10:24 pm
Is it true that Roy is now telling people on the phone that he does
not want to accept any prestigious acclaim that he does not deserve?????

And, is it true that he wants his Hall of Fame credentials brought to a vote,
decided by all the top players of the present time????

Is it true that Roy's thoughts on this are a result of his
heartfelt realization that Babe Ruth and Ty Cobb
were the first baseball inductees at
Cooperstown simply because they were the greatest players who achieved
the most and contributed to the game the most???

And, is it true that, in this light of true humility, Roy has asked the players to
vote and decide if his selfless personality embodies the spirit
of championship gaming, and to decide if his Missile Command score was
the single greatest event in the history of gaming, and to decide if his contributions to the
hobby were history's most important, setting him head and shoulders above everyone else who
has ever played a video game before or after????

And, if this is true, Roy wants this vote so he can feel that the players are truly
behind him and recognize him as the the greatest player, because he knows that a
Hall of Fame is actually a device created so that the other players can honor and respect
the greatest member of the hobby. And, if he doesn't have the players' approval, he knows he has nothing.

So, is it true Roy wants the players to vote here and confirm that he is the member of
the hobby who has earned the prestige of being the "Babe Ruth of Gaming,"
earning the prestige of being selected "First" for the Hall of Fame????

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 10:43 pm
anonymous 10:24

Roy show up in June at funspot, prove you are worthy and then you may be inducted. Otherwise you are holding on to 20 year old memories. For the rest of the world go out create a new businesses and/or make money if you are capable, and don't worry about scores on video games since that only thing that matters to real people not living in their parents basements is success!!

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 11:18 pm
What??
No, I disagree with 10:43, getting a high score on a single game is not earn the pretige of being the babe Ruth of videogaming and will not earn the worthiness to be inducted into anything. Especially when the player is facing players not trained in the game who could give them serious competition.

Anonymous

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 11:58 pm
Get a life!! You are still fixated about high scores on video games. The rest of the world is focuesd on making money and acomplishing things. Video game scores are for people that can't excell in life. If the biggest thing that happened in your life is a high video game score, quite delivering pizza and go back to college and do something with your life!! I feel sorry for you. Maybe some day you will meet a real girl and be able to talk to her without her running away!!

Zotmeister

Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 11:15 am
"Video game scores are for people that can't excell in life. ...I feel sorry for you."

And I thought Roy was a troll.

I feel sorry for *you*, man. You obviously have no clue that you're in a place you yourself say you don't belong. I can but hope that I never present a hypocrisy as blatant as yours.

Oh, and there's only one 'l' in 'excel'. - ZM

P.S. to Moderator: Please delete this damn topic already. Yes, the whole thing. It's the only way it'll stop.

artz

Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 12:24 pm
Good point Zotmeister,

This guy is telling us to get a life, but at the same time he is spending his browsing the forums over here because he doesn't have anything better to do. I guarantee this guy is in high school or younger. Can't see someone any older posting a comment like this.

"Excell", definite middle school education.

Todd Rogers

Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 12:41 pm
Hello Anonymous Post 11:58am

WOW!!! How could you say such a thing like that and not expect to offend any other acomplished gamers.To think that just because people like making high scores on games doesn't mean that they dont have a LIFE. Ive made over 127k a year being a stock broker when i lived in Virginia. I also made a career out of the Construction business and ive also been a SkipTracer A.K.A."Bounty Hunter" and a RepoMan. Ive acted in the movie industry in movies and i was gainfully employed by many software companies.Does this sound to you like someone who can't excell in life and yet i still had time to make MANY highscores as well as MANY marathon games.
What i am hoping that you ment in your above comment and i know you are annoyed at ROY as we all are was that Video Games are for people that LIKE to play video games as a entertainment along with their NORMAL lives and NOT to be hung up on ONE score like an obvious player that we all know as Capt.FIG LEAF.

Todd Mr Activision Rogers

P.S. I think we may have set a record here for the most ANONYMOUS posts in one post.

artz

Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 02:04 pm
My apology to Anonymous if he was referring to Roy and not the entire gaming community.

P.S. Anyone ever get the feeling all of these Anonymous posts are coming from one person?

Captain Fig Leaf! Good one guys.

Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 03:41 pm
The anonymous posts are from 5 different IP's.

Robert T Mruczek

Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 05:39 pm
Hello Moderator:

I figured they were from at least three different sources based on the writing styles and the typos, and the stances.

Wow...five, now !! And that doesn't even include "Quentin Tarantino" from earlier in this thread.

Robert

artz

Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 05:44 pm
Don't forget the 3 posts from Anonymous 2 minutes apart each on April 13th at 2:02, 2:04, & 2:06. I bet that was one person.

Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 03:12 pm
Look Mom, I'm the moderator too :)

Added by MODERATOR:
Sorry "M", there is only one MODERATOR.

Eric Ahlers

Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 07:45 pm
Quentin :

I just picked up the "Kill Bill Vol.1" DVD and am looking forward to Volume II this weekend.

Keep up the good work !!

Eric

Zotmeister

Friday, April 16, 2004 - 09:47 am
I don't think Quentin Tar*A*ntino would have misspelled his own name. - ZM

Anonymous

Friday, April 16, 2004 - 08:23 pm
Robert T Mruczek,

I've spent the time to spell your name correctly do Roy Shildt the same honor.

April 13, 2004 - 08:54 pm you spelled

As for Anonymous 8:36, I just discovered the secret universe-shattering secret about Roy Schildt that he wants no one else to know...

R O Y S C H I L D T = C H I L D S T O R Y

If you can't spell go back to school!

I excell

Richard M.

Friday, April 16, 2004 - 10:41 pm
I guess that means that ROY SHILDT = HILDSTORY then! ;-)

-- Richard

Zotmeister

Monday, April 19, 2004 - 10:16 am
Actually, there's a better anagram of his name, given the despotic crap he spewed. It's actually synonymous with "despotic crap". I leave determining this anagram as an exercise to the reader, although I'll provide the hints that it is two words and that the first word is LORDY. - ZM, who, if permitted to add an apostrophe, can make another anagram starting with DRY OL' (no offense to Mr. Shildt, of course - I just like Jumbles, and besides, it's not like he chose his name)

P.S.: I've double-checked - it's 'excel', with one 'l', just as I noted earlier. It only doubles in response to a suffix, such as in 'excelling'.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"