|The TwinTowers didn't collapse, they exploded outwards as far as 70 m.|
|See the analysis by Eric Hufschmid in his book "Painful Questions"|
Watch the Sept11Videos carefully:
The Twin Towers exploded outwards as far as 70 m.
- The tremendous force exploded the walls and entire structure out horizontally.
- The buildings came down in about the same time as a free fall - there was
no friction of a collapse.
- The buildings were exploded into fine dust, not collapsed
pieces. "Where does the energy come from to turn all this reinforced
concrete into dust?" asks King,Jeff.
Jet fuel can't melt steel:
- No fire in history has lead to the collapse of a steel office building, even after hours of raging fires; when the Twin Towers exploded, the fires had almost gone out.
- The temperatures measured of the core of the rubble, five days later, exceed the maximum temperature for a kerosene fire.
- The maximum temperature for a kerosene fire is insufficient to melt steel; to use jet fuel to melt steel would be an amazing discovery: MuslimsSuspendPhysics
The buildings came down in the free-fall time:
- Both demolitions took place in about 15 seconds, which is about
the time it would take for a free-fall from that height. The
buildings were demolished in a
prefectly synchronized wave.
- The demolition of the Twin Towers was not a conventional Controlled
Demolition like the Building7Collapse. A more exotic process must
have been used to get the buildings to explode outwards, as far as 70 m.
The planes are not the commercial flights the propaganda claims:
See our pages: Guardian (WTC Demolition Links),
Sept11Physics and MuslimsSuspendPhysics.
Translations: English French Spanish
The price of freedom now is very high:
9/11 Victims Legal Fund