World of Tibia

Welcome to the WoT Board.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
WoT Board > General Postings > Tibia Mainboard > To Muesli. I am dissapointed.

AuthorThread
Elleshar

Woties:2

To Muesli. I am dissapointed.

What can I say else than that you seem to have lied to me completly. What we agreed on when I sold you the blessed shield (a lot cheaper than what I was offered from others)was that you would never sell it to anyone except me or if I gave my acceptence to you for selling it. But I have not given you any acceptence for selling it in the auction or to anyone else.
I will be resonable. I will offer you everything I have and put myself if debt to a friend to buy that shield back.
I give you the same amunt of items and gold you gave me. Accept this if you have any honour left in your body or keep it in your depot forever.

Elleshar AkA Joseph Alkebradt

Elleshar is offline   Old 20th August 2001, 18:35 Profile  Private Message  Private Message  Profile  Private Message      Reply With Quote
pixie

Woties:-554

Talking 

bad bad muesli...

pixie is offline   Old 21st August 2001, 22:19 Profile  Private Message  Private Message  Profile  Private Message      Reply With Quote
Tliff

Woties:-27828

i absolutely dont think, that muesli will sell that shield.

i think he has put the reserve price high enough, so that nobody will erver reach it in this auvtion

Tliff is offline   Old 21st August 2001, 22:48 Profile  Private Message  Private Message  Profile  Private Message      Reply With Quote
Demolisher
Necromancer of the PoD

Woties:80

well, i still think its a joke by muesli because i dont think he would ever give it away except to really honourable players who deserves it.

btw. he made that joke b4 too

Demolisher is offline   Old 21st August 2001, 22:55 Profile  Private Message  Private Message  Profile  Private Message      Reply With Quote
Sitharion
Sitharion, The

Woties:3036

He have made an auction on it...

Harvest of sorrow. Your seed is grown
In a frozen world full of cries. When the ray of light shrinks
Shall cold winter nights begin

Sitharion is offline   Old 22nd August 2001, 06:15 Profile  Private Message  Private Message  Profile  Private Message      Reply With Quote
Wurzel
Boardmember

Woties:630

auction

thats the fakt:
when the auction is closed, he has to sell the shield to the highest offer - he can�t choose the recipient himself...

so i think, a rich (rich per thiefing, pking maybe) "noname" wiil get the shield!!

you made a big mistake, muesli :-(

Wurzel is offline   Old 22nd August 2001, 15:00 Profile  Private Message  Profile  Profile  Private Message      Reply With Quote
c3o
narf

Woties:832
Tibia status:I quit

No. He doesn't have to sell until the reserve price is reached. Which has not been reached yet.
c3o is offline   Old 22nd August 2001, 15:18 Profile  Private Message  Private Message  Profile  Profile  Private Message      Reply With Quote