Follow Ups | Post Followup | Back to Discussion Board | VegSource

   See spam or inappropriate posts? Please let us know.

From: Liliana (12-239-184-39.client.attbi.com)
Subject: Thanks (msg)
Date: May 31, 2003 at 4:02 pm PST

Thank you so much for replying to my post and sharing your personal example of what happened when you took the anti-depressants. I had a really hard time, but I finally convinced my mom to give me one more chance to beat this on my own without Prozac. Just like you said you had the motivation to get better the second time b/c you didn�t want to die, that�s my motivation for eating extra calories each day and staying away from exercising and lifting weights (the dr. said that at this time, lifting weights would build muscle from my organ tissue instead of from fat b/c I don�t have any yet.)

When you went to Children�s hospital, did you go through therapy there? I have my first appt. (an introductory appt.) there next week, and I really hope going there helps me. Btw, how did you know I was anorexic? I ask b/c someone else just recently confessed that the first time I ate with him and his family, he knew I had an eating disorder (his daughter had had one, so he recognized in me the same eating patterns she had). It seems everyone knew except me!
Anyway, thanks again for responding!

-Liliana Kathryn St. Clair (Katie from the cooking class- it�s my middle name)

This is completely unrelated, but since you live near Dallas, I thought I�d tell you that I went to an AWESOME restaurant today in Dallas- The Cosmic Caf� on Oak Lawn. It�s vegetarian and really delicious. They have really yummy (and pretty!) vegan cakes, too (I got raspberry).

Click here to Download Alexa FREE -- Highly Recommended by VegSource!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-mail: (optional)