If you’re getting an Oyster card at a TfL outlet with a Travelcard or Bus Pass season ticket, you will need to:
- Take a completed Oyster card registration form to any Tube station ticket office, an Oyster Ticket Stop, London Travel Information Centre, or one of the participating National Rail station ticket offices.
- Take your existing photocard or a passport-sized photo, where necessary (you do not need a photocard for a 7 Day Bus Pass, 7 Day Zone 1 or 2, or Zones 1 and 2 Travelcard).
- Pay a refundable £3 deposit if buying a 7 Day Travelcard or Bus Pass.
If you’re getting an Oyster card with Pre Pay only, you will need to:
If you are buying online, just click here and follow the instructions.
- Pay a refundable £3 deposit.
- Choose whether to register your card or not. If you opt to register, you will need to complete a registration form. By registering your card with us, you will protect the Oyster Pre Pay charged onto your card if it is lost or stolen.
- Unregistered Oyster Pre Pay only cards are available.