Pack 114 FUN PAGES ACTIVITY
by Barb Stephens
The name of a different Indian Tribe is hidden in each of the following
sentences, either in the middle of a word or by combining the end of a
word with the beginning of the next word. Underline it when you find it.
If you need help, the tribe names are listed below.
- At the thrift shop, I found a lamp for my desk.
- To wrap a chess set for mailing, pack each piece into the carton
- Cara wakes up every day at dawn.
- Aspirin can reduce the discomforts of a cold.
- May answered each question on the quiz correctly.
- Was Del aware he had a hole in the sole of his shoe?
- Dad told Elmo hawks were after the chicks in the yard.
- We put each tool in its proper place over the work table.
- The wooded acre eventually was cleared for construction.
- In the car I banged my knee on the dashboard.
- Joe loaned the chick a saw and a drill
- Topaz technically is considered a mineral.
- I told my friend, Chipp Ewald was a Danish port.
- Everyone was fascinated when Ava Jones played the zither.
- Shaw needed help with his algebra homework.
- At camp I made a leather wallet for my father.
- Cooking aroma has a great effect on one's appetite.
- We have a cabin in Battle Creek, Iowa, along the Maple River.
- Tanya, Kim and Elmo have been friends for a long time.
- Paw needs to catch the coyote that is after the chickens.
Last updated May 14, 1997
Visit Pack 114's Fun Pages Index
Visit Pack 114's Library