Pack 114 FUN PAGES ACTIVITY
by Barb Stephens
The Numbers Game
Use the following numbers to fill in the blanks for each statement.
Each number listed is used once.
- There are _____ steps in the Bobcat Trail (include Parent Guide).
- _____ fingers are used in the Cub Scout salute and sign.
- You must complete _____ achievements to the earn Wolf badge or the
- The Bear Achievements are divided into _____ major groups.
- Although not all must be completed, Bear Cubs can select from _____
possible Bear Achievements to earn your Bear badge.
- On the trail to earning your Bear badge, you will earn _____ Progress
Toward Rank beads.
- You must complete _____ electives for each arrow point earned.
- Our pack number is _____.
- There is _____ Cubmaster in our pack.
Bear Achievement Groups
Circle the 4 major groups into which the 24 Bear Achievements
| ||Awards ||Country
||Self ||Games |
| ||Family ||Skits
| ||Tricks ||Camping
||Careers ||God |
Lots of colors are used in Cub Scouts. Match the
appropriate color to the item listed on the left.
|The Tiger Cub shirt
|The Wolf and Bear shirt
|The Webelos shirt may be this color
|Tiger Cubs receive "paws" this color
|Wolf Progress Toward Rank beads are
|Bear Progress Toward Rank beads are
|The Wolf necekerchief
|The Bear neckerchief
|The Webelos neckerchief
|The Den Leader neckerchief
Last updated June 24, 1996
Visit Pack 114's Fun Pages Index
Visit Pack 114's Library