Getting to Sirna Therapeutics
Fly to Denver International Airport (airport code = DEN), which is about 50 miles southeast of Boulder. The airport, often called DIA, has car rental offices, bus and shuttle services, cabs, and restaurants.
Shuttle Bus Services
Boulder SuperShuttle: (303) 227-0000
Boulder Express Shuttle: (888) 457-4646
Check in at counter in main terminal located near baggage claim on Level 5, to purchase tickets to Boulder. Shuttles leave to and from the airport hourly from ~5:00 AM to ~12:30 AM. Trip time is a bit more than 60 minutes depending on number of stops to hotels etc. One-way trip fare to hotels is ~ $19; roundtrip is ~ $36. You can be taken to any address in town for an extra ~ $6. Reservations possible from Boulder to the airport, but are not required from airport to Boulder.
Denver International Airport has contracted with several rental car companies. All the companies provide courtesy shuttle service to their facilities and have service counters located near baggage claim on Level 5.
We recommend Boulder Trip Service: (866) 849-8930, $90 each way
Driving to Sirna Therapeutics (2950 Wilderness Place, Boulder, CO 80301, Tel: 303.449.6500)
This is a toll route, $5.25 one way, exact change not needed, 3 toll booths. Driving time is about 40 minutes, always light traffic (approx. 38 miles).
· Look for signs marked Airport Exit/Peña Blvd
· Stay on Peña Blvd for only a few miles until E-470 interchange
· Take E-470 North/West (go 25 miles)
· E-470 becomes the Northwest Parkway
· At end of Northwest parkway, it turns into 96th Street
· 96th Street is a local traffic 4 lane, 45 M.P.H. arterial, allowing access to
US-36 to Boulder (stay in right lane)
· Take US-36 West (go 6 miles)
· Take the Foothills Pkwy/CO-157 North/CU Stadium exit
(exit on right but stay in left lane of two-lane exit)
· Continue on Foothills Parkway past Arapahoe Avenue (go 3.5 miles)
· Turn left on Valmont Road (go 0.1 miles)
· Turn left at first light onto Wilderness Place (go 0.1 miles)
· Sirna will be on your left and right, please check in at Corporate
Headquarters at 2945 Wilderness Place
Return to airport
· Depart Sirna (go 0.1 miles)
· Turn right on Valmont (go 0.1 miles)
· Turn right on Foothills Parkway (go 3.5 miles)
· Merge onto US-36 towards Denver (go 6 miles)
· Exit Storage Tek Drive/Interlocken Loop/Northwest Parkway
· Turn left onto Storage Tek which becomes 96th Street/Northwest Parkway
· Northwest Parkway becomes E-470 (go 28 miles)
· Follow signs to airport/Peña Blvd
© 2004 Sirna Therapeutics, Inc. All rights reserved. The use of the information on this site is subject to the terms of our Legal Notice.
This image was obtained from the RCSB Protein Data Bank (PDB): H.M. Berman, J. Westbrook, Z. Feng, G. Gilliland, T.N. Bhat, H. Weissig, I.N. Shindyalov, P.E. Bourne, “The Protein Data Bank”, Nucleic Acids Research 28:235 (2000) http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/
PDB ID: 1D4R Wild, K., Weichenrieder, O., Leonard, G. A., Cusack, S., “The 2 a Structure of Helix 6 of the Human Signal Recognition Particle RNA”, Structure (London) 7:1345 (1999) http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/cgi/explore.cgi?pid=167881050433282&pdbId=1D4R