10 Questions With Rob Eckos (NWA Virginia)
This interview is credited to NWA Virginia
1) What made you decide to become a professional wrestler?
R.E. Well, basically I have liked professional wrestling ever since I was young and just knew it was what I always wanted to do.
2) What is your earliest memory about wrestling?
R.E. My earliest memory would probably be WCW's Main Event on Sunday nights and a match involving Sting. I'm pretty sure that was the first time I saw wrestling.
3) Who were your primary trainers?
R.E. I have been helped by so many people along the way that it is hard to say.
4) What are some moves that you use frequently in the ring?
R.E. Moves? Hmm, let me see. I don't really throw all to many. But, I guess a Superkick here and there. I do a Russian leg-sweep and turn it into a clothesline. That's pretty much it, basic stuff.
5) On May 10th, yourself and "Dynamite" Josh Daniels will be facing NWA Virginia Tag Team Champions, The Untouchables (former VCW Heavyweight Champion, Sean Lei and current NWA Impact Heavyweight Champion, Dirty Money). How do you plan to defeat such an obviously dominant team?
R.E. Well, Josh and I have seen them wrestle many times and know them pretty well. So hopefully, that will give us an advantage and lead us to the tag team gold.
6) Now that you will be a regular in the NWA, Do you plan on traveling to as many NWA territories as possible?
R.E. Well to be honest, lately I have been so busy that I cannot guarantee anything. But, I will do my best to be a part of the NWA family.
7) You will be making your NWA TNA debut in a dark match on 05/21/03. Do you know who your opponent is yet?
R.E. Nope, not yet.
8) If you could wrestle anybody living or deceased, who would it be and why?
R.E. I cannot answer that. As there is so many different wrestlers that I would love to be in the ring with that I cannot just narrow it down to just one.
9) What is your favorite match of all time to watch?
R.E. Again to be honest, there have been so many that I love and enjoy to watch. That it is just really hard to narrow it down.
10) What is your ultimate goal in wrestling?
R.E. Mine, like anyone else's is to just take this as far as I can.