Just placed an order? If it hasn't entered the shipping process, you can redeem your gift certificate through the relevant Order Summary page in Your Account.
Even if you are not ready to make a purchase yet, please redeem your gift certificate now, and we'll save the amount in Your Account until you're ready to use it. Visit the Gift Certificates: View Balance/Claim Gift Certificate page of Your Account, enter the gift certificate claim code, and click the "Redeem now" button. That's it! The amount will be saved for your future use. (We're sorry, but it is not possible to apply your gift certificate to an order that has already been processed.)
| Or, redeem now for future use:
* Does not apply in California, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, or Washington; applies in New Hampshire only for gift certificates over $100. Expiration date does not apply in any other states where prohibited by law.
- Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates should be spent within 18 months from the date of issuance, which is the "spend by" date included on the gift certificate. Gift certificate holders will be given an additional 6-month grace period to spend their gift certificates, and gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates will expire two years from the date of issuance, which is the "expires" date included on the gift certificate.*
- Gift certificates must be redeemed through the Amazon.com Web site, http://www.amazon.com, toward the purchase of products listed in Amazon.com's online catalog. Gift certificates may be redeemed for the purchase of products from third-party sellers through the Amazon.com Web site, except gift certificates may not be redeemed for purchases at Amazon.com Auctions, zShops, and the following merchants: Circuit City, Eddie Bauer, Newport News, Nordstrom, Spiegel, Ultimate Outlet Brands (Spiegel Clearance). Additional merchants may be added. Please check the Amazon.com Web site at http://www.amazon.com/gc-legal for the most current list. Gift certificates may not be redeemed for the purchase of products through in-store pickup, or at Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.ca, or any other Web site operated by Amazon.com, its affiliates, or any other person or entity.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates or gift cards, such as Amazon.com Gift Certificates, Target GiftCards, or Borders Gift Cards.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card.
- Gift certificate cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
- Gift certificates and their use on the Amazon.com Web site are subject to Amazon.com's general Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. If you have any questions, please visit the Amazon.com online Help department at http://www.amazon.com/help.
- Amazon.com will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is either redeemed through the Amazon.com Web site or is redeemed and used to make purchases on the Amazon.com Web site.
- Amazon.com may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
- A2Z GIFT CERTIFICATES, INC. ("A2Z") AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- A2Z reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion.
Amazon.com gift certificates are issued and sold by A2Z Gift Certificates, Inc., an Idaho corporation. The risk of loss and title for gift certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable.
Learn more about redeeming gift certificates