Login  ·  Help
Jump to Page:   1

Questions about venom/rancor crafts
Options     
P1tl0rd
Sr. Community Member

PA: VtS
Server: Eclipse

Hope somebody here can help me and shar the experience.

1) I crafted some mind poison C using rancor and venom. I crafted 6 times and on 2 times I got a critical failure when assembling just before the experimentation phase. Is this beacuse of using the venom/rancors in the crafts or is it just plain bad luck ? I got a +25 pts exp suit and I use max crafting station and tool.

2) I used the same stuff in the crafts as the ones I used in my normal mind poison C's. They had potency 145 and eff 351. Which seems among the best on my server. First I used venom power 90 and I only got eff 386 which disappointed me a bit. After using a venom power 151 I got to eff 450. So what is the rate on how to calculate what the final eff will be when using venom ?

-----

Pittlord - Master Combat Medic
Vendor : VtS Pitlord's CM stuff
Legion Superstore, Naboo Neo-Rome -1787 5390
Assassins Hutt, Naboo Theed -5347 3431

11-28-2004 01:19 AM   Report Abuse to a Moderator

Re: Questions about venom/rancor crafts
Options     
P1tl0rd
Sr. Community Member

So nobody makes venom/rancor poisons ?

-----

11-28-2004 09:48 PM   Report Abuse to a Moderator

Options     
jkray8472
Squadron Leader

To calculate the final eff on your pack:

Take a normal pack that you calculate. Subtract the power of your Infection Amplifier (like 55). Then, add the power of the Spider Venom + the power on the Rancor Bile. That is the theoretical maximum of your new Bile/Venom pack.

And you just must have bad luck. Try to get +25 assembly in your crafting suit as well. Also try Bespin Port or whatever the assembly buffing food is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Never piss off a healer. They know how you're put together...they can just as easily take you apart."
Kiarda Kismet
Master (in order) - Medic, Doctor, Teras Kasi, Smuggler, Carbinier, Marksman, Artisan, Architect, Combat Medic, Pistoleer, Scout, Squad Leader, Image Designer, Entertainer, Dancer, Brawler, Fencer, Merchant, Pikeman, Swordsman, Creature Handler, Rifleman, Ranger, Bounty Hunter, Commando, Musician. Droid Engineer.
Unlocked 6/5/04

11-28-2004 10:21 PM   Report Abuse to a Moderator

Options     
P1tl0rd
Sr. Community Member

Thx for the info. I wasn't using any bespin port. I found some cakes that work also. So I will be using these in the future.

-----

11-29-2004 03:35 AM   Report Abuse to a Moderator
Jump to Page:   1