High Council for England and Wales
ANCIENT AND HONOURABLE FRATERNITY OF FREE AND ACCEPTED MASONS
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP
· You must be a free man of at least 21 years of age.
· You must have a religious belief in a Supreme Being or Creator.
· You must be able to afford the costs of membership.
· You should be free from any conviction in a criminalcourt.
· You must state honestly, upon your honour, that you freely and voluntarily wish to join, prompted by a favourable opinion of Freemasonry.
· You must likewise state honestly, upon your honour, that you have no mercenary or other unworthy motive for joining Freemasonry.
Petition for Membership in the Craft Freemasonry
Masonic High Council for England and Wales
Regular Grand Lodge of England