- Original Plan and Story line: Tezuka Osamu
- Writer and Production: Nippon Television Broadcasting Network Co., Ltd., Italian National Broadcasting Company
- Production Studio: Tezuka Productions Co., Ltd.
- Planning: Okada Shinkichi, Kurata Katsuhiro, Matsutani Takamasa, and Luciano Scaffa
- Screenplay: Tezuka Productions Co., Ltd.
- Producers: Takagishi Masami, Miura Hime, Takei Hidehiko, and Nakamura Masao
- Music: Hattori Katsuhisa
- Character Design: Tezuka Osamu, Seya Shinji
- Animation Directors: Yoshimura Masateru, Sugino Akio, Kobayashi Junji, and Shimada Hideaki
- Art Directors: Okada Kazuo, Saito Masami
- Director: Dezaki Osamu
- Recording Production: Audio Planning You Co., Ltd., APU Studio
- Sound Director: Kobayashi Katsuyoshi
- Supervisor: Imamichi Yoko (Saint Paulo Monastic Order for Women)
- Producers: Iwasa Yoshihiro, Kubota Minoru
- Production Coordinator: Kuwahara Satoshi
- Through the Italian National Broadcasting Network, Tezuka Osamu received an ardent request from the Vatican to make the Bible into animated form. This request was probably made to see how the Bible would be depicted by the non-Christian Tezuka Osamu. Tezuka Osamu accepted the request and spent an entire two years to complete a pilot film. It was about the mythology of Noah's ark, with the enthusiastic Tezuka Osamu not only writing the scenario but also drawing pictures by himself. During production, however, he unfortunately passed away, so Director Dezaki took over the film and completed it.