Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:50:21 -0500
Coaster version 0.1.4.2 "Not Quite The Universe and Everything" is now available for download. This release includes:
* Added French translation (thanks Samuel Mutel).
* Updated libegg from CVS Head.
* Changed some labels to be more HIG compliant.
* Fixed crashes on amd64 (#165711).
Download 0.1.4.2 here.
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:12:23 -0500
Coaster version 0.1.4.1 "A Load of Dingo's Kidneys" is now available for download. This release includes:
* Added German translation (thanks Daniel Holbach).
* Patched libegg with fix used in gedit for the recent files bug (#165655).
Download 0.1.4.1 here.
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:32:34 -0500
Coaster version 0.1.4 "Ingenuity of Complete Fools" is now available for download. This release includes:
* Updated libnautilus-burn wrappers to work with version >= 2.9.0.
* Bumped gtkmm dependency to >= 2.5.5.
* Removed dependency on bakery.
* Moved all store transformations to within the store.
* Added base classes to make it easy to make more layout types.
* Implemented the tray icon instead of wrapping libegg's version.
* Added a progress dialog to show files that are opening.
* Added screenshots in the help file.
* Checkbox issue in chooser (#158662).
* Detachable toolbar always on (#158655).
* Wrong rename accelerator key (#158658).
* ISO's deleted (#162733).
* Unhandled exception with missing icon in gnome theme (#163188).
* Crashes in gconf dialogs.
Download 0.1.4 here.
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 21:34:23 -0500
Coaster version 0.1.3 "Shattered Teeth" is now available for download. This release includes:
* Cleaned up codebase (namespaced Widgets and Dialogs).
* Added Help skeleton.
* Wrapped notification area icon structures from libegg.
* Fixed drag and drop within an instance of Coaster.
* Added exporting to and burning directly from ISO's.
This is the 3rd release in the 0.1.x developmental version.
Download 0.1.3 here.
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:27:45 -0500
Coaster version 0.1.2 "A reversable present for harshy" is now available for your download goodness. This release includes:
*Undo/Redo for adding, removing, and renaming.
*Use of icon themes and icon caching.
*Removed dependency on libgnomeuimm and libgnomecanvasmm.
As always, this is the developmental branch and all bugs should be reported on Gnome's bugzilla.
Download 0.1.2 here.
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:23:34 -0500
Coaster version 0.1.1 is now out. This version adds support for Drag and Drop, recursive directory additions, and fixes for gcc 3.4. Remember to file bug reports with Gnome's bugzilla.
Download 0.1.1 here.
|HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 03:47:51 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.52 (Gentoo/Linux) mod_ssl/2.0.52 OpenSSL/0.9.7d
Last-Modified: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 03:18:37 GMT
Update for 0.1.3 of gui
|Mon, 06 Dec 2004 03:30:12 +0000||
Modified to export to and burn from ISO's; made a CDTrayIcon class; bumped for release.
|Wed, 01 Dec 2004 05:32:23 +0000||
A weeks worth of code (and maybe more)
|Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:32:46 +0000||
Changes for 0.1.2; added undo/redo!
Commits generated off:http://cia.navi.cx/stats/project/coaster