Main Search Album
fuzzysyndicate.com Forum Index

FAQ Members Groups Profile Private Messages

FFXITool 1.5b

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: FFXITool 1.5b Reply with quote

What: A tool for Pocket PC's running PocketPC OS's 2000-2003 and (i believe Windows Mobile 2003se, but I have no way of testing that OS.) It's main functions are:

-Display the current Vanadiel Time/Date.
-Display the next X 'element' days or sequential days.
-Adds to your PocketPC's integrated calendar any Vanadiel Date and sets a reminder.

-Calculates a level's skill caps for each of the character jobs available. Just a reference.

-If you have a internet connection on your PocketPC (cradled to your computer works too), you can let it syncronize minutes and seconds with the world's atomic clocks for more accurate Vanadiel Time.

-Allows you to track what you do to what plants and stamps VanaDiel Time on each entry. Allows multiple characters too.
-Pretty Icons.
-Save & Load Gardening Log

Known bugs:
-Moon Phase. I just cannot get this right.
-Skill Caps for 60+ may be off a point or two from what the Japanese who wrote the formulas I based this on said.

Future Ideas: Gardening Notes for logging "This Plant is Not Doing Well~~Kupo" and similar status messages.

Source Code is included.

Mr.Lee says this file will be hosted here as soon as he gets it up.
Mr Lee Rules.

http://www.fuzzysyndicate.com/download/ffxitool/FFXITool-1.5b.zip

Edit: Uh if you want it, just email a request to me.

If you use this, drop me an email at jeffdiogenes@hotmail.com. Feel free to send along any suggestions.
Thanks,
-Tic (Jeff)[url][/url]

Last edited by Tic on Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leahelm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering when you were gonna get the link up and working. I'd like to try it on my PocketPC. Cool
Tic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Lee has it. I"m sure he's got a lot of other things going on. email me at jeffdiogenes@hotmail.com with your address and FFXI in the subject and i'll reply with it attached.

Cool? Thanks Smile
Mrlee
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reuploaded the file now. Link is up and working and i edited Tic's original post to reflect the new link. Ya i uploaded in the past and it was working, but apparently my host removed it cuz he thought i was using my hosting space as like an online file backup which is against my contract. I forwarded my host this forum post and he said it should be ok now =)
Norelco

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Good work! Reply with quote

Do you plan on making any further updates to this? This can be very useful. Do you have airship schedules on it?
Tic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. Source is included. I have been contacted by a couple others that may continue to update it. If they do I will post it here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Would this work on Windows CE 3.0 for Pocket PC? Reply with quote

Would this work on Windows CE 3.0 for Pocket PC?
Tic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know that answer. Sorry.
strra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: time Reply with quote

the day and time on the timer are way off... it is darksday and it says earths day... do i have to be in a specific time zone for this to work right? thank you

-strra
strra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: time again Reply with quote

hmm it seems that i have to set my pocket pc to mountain time for it to display the right day and time. is there a way to fix this? thank you

-strra
Tic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you just did. Smile Souce code is included. Sorry, i just do not have the will or the energy to update that program any longer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    fuzzysyndicate.com Forum Index -> Downloads All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Jenova Template © digital-delusion.com