Return Home News Reference Discussion Forums
Latest News
Two T-Shirts on US S@H Special (3/23/05)

»BZPower Forum Rules & Guidelines
(Updated 3/24/04) [Click here]
Login To Your BZP Account Your Control Panel See What Online Users Are Doing Find What You Are Looking For How to Use the System See the Calendar of BZP Events See List of BZP Members

Pages: (139) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> GaliGee's Stories
GaliGee 
  Posted: Jun 20 2002, 10:46 AM
Quote Post

Ice Warrior

Group: Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
Member No.: 720
PE: Karma

(IMG:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GaliGee/GaliGeeArt/toa-group.jpg)

(IMG:http://img72.exs.cx/img72/6694/GaliGee.gif)GaliGee's Stories(IMG:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gold-gali/BZPAS/pfggobzp.gif) Thanks, SA-X and gold-gali!

Interviews

Toa
Gali, Toa of Water
Onua & Lewa
Tahu, Toa of Fire
Lewa, Toa of Air (again)
Onua, Toa of Earth (again)
Kopaka, Toa of Ice
Pohatu, Toa of Stone
All the Toa
Wairuha Nuva, Toa Kaita of Wisdom
Akamai Nuva, Toa Kaita of Valor
Takanuva, Toa of Light, and Jaller

MOCs
Yotanua, Toa of Time
Fatoro the Hoi Trainer
Kimi the Photographer

Matoran
Takua the Chronicler
Hafu the Stone-Carver
Huki and Maku
Nuparu and Taipu
Kongu and Tamaru
Jala and Takua
Hahli

Villains
The Bahrag (interview by FallenTurtles, because I was chicken)
The Bohrok-Kal

Updates
Gali interviews GaliGee
The Turaga
The Powerless Toa Nuva (ghost-written for MataNuiHero)

Outlandish Stories

"Cockroaches the size of Great Danes! Eeeew!" --Sugar Plum Fairy Barbie
Barbies Invade Mata Nui, Looking for Eligible Bachelors
After the only Ken is married off, the Barbies come to Mata Nui looking for husbands. The Toa are looking for a weapons technology transfer. What will they learn from each other? (screenplay-style comedy, five chapters)

Lewa, wearing his Huna and leaning on a palm tree, laughed to himself. "This is gonna be good," he thought.
Gali Loses Her Head, Lewa switches it with Pohatu's
After the victory party for Makuta's defeat, Lewa plays a little prank. How will the other Toa react? (epic-style comedy, seven chapters)

“San Diego, CALIFORNIA?" I asked incredulously. "But that's fifteen hundred miles away!"
Onua grinned. "I live to ride, baby."

Road Trip with Onua, Three Thousand Miles on Cajun’s Harley
A grocery trip turns into a cross-country adventure, especially when we run into a gang of Nuhvok with a bad attitude. (epic, eight chapters)

"Someone might get hurt," I said to Onua and Pohatu. "Aren't you going to do something?"
"Ten bars of protodermis says she'll take him," said Pohatu.

The Toa Nuva at Kennedy International Airport, ... there's gonna be a rumble!
The Toa Nuva are on their way back to Mata Nui after their vacation. But they don't seem very rested and relaxed... someone is spoiling for a fight! (comedy, three parts)

Kotu laughed. "When have I ever passed up a chance to play a joke on Huki?" But as she followed Maku out of the hut, she glanced nervously at her friend.
The Greening Of Po- Koro, Featuring MakuTa
What's gotten into Maku? When she thinks Huki has forgotten their anniversary, she decides to get revenge. (comedy, eight chapters)

Makuta Stories

Interview with Makuta, Spirit of Evil

Interview with Makuta, Spirit of Evil, again

I watched the door being wrenched off its hinges and slammed to the ground. The Spirit of Evil ducked through the doorway and walked over the door. “Don’t be shy, my love!” he said cheerfully. “I’m here to take you for a little ride!”
Road Trip with Makuta, in his black Coupe de Ville convertible
Makuta, in his relentless effort to recruit me to the dark side, takes me to Mata Nui in his Cadillac, with the Rahkshi jumping around in the back seat. (dark comedy, posted in Epics, five chapters)

Smiling, Makuta approached his seat. “GaliGee! It’s so good to see you.” He reached across the table and took my hand. “How are you, my cupcake?”
I yanked my hand away. “Fine, except that I’m the size of a human three-year-old.”

Makuta Makes Me Mini
Never mouth off at an evil megalomaniac. (short story)

"Oh, that reminds me. I have to think of a new name for the island. Do you have any ideas?”
“This is LEGO, Makuta. You’re not going to win.”
“Then you’ll die with me,” he said with a sinister grin.

Makuta's Last Try
My supernatural stalker returned, but he'll never darken my doorway again--because I stumbled onto what turned out to be his deepest fear. (short story)

That Annoying Gali Gee Mask Of Light Sig Countdown
Just a wacky little list to kill time while I looked forward to watching Makuta's demise.

“Yes, it’s me, darling,” he smiled weakly. “Say, those blue eyes do look good on you, if I might say so myself. Why don’t we go somewhere we can talk?”
Makuta Explains
As much as I dreaded another encounter with Makuta, I was curious about some things that he had done in the Mask of Light. Naturally, he had a few surprises in store for me. (short story)

Makuta's Business Card
Makuta used my account to post his card on BZPower in hopes of getting some work, just in case LEGO decided not to renew his contract.

Makuta started the motor and pulled into the street. “Remember how I promised you that one day we would rule Mata Nui together?”
“Uh, yeah,” I muttered uneasily.
“Well, now that everyone has left for Metru Nui, we will!” he smiled.

Makuta Island
Just when I thought it was safe to order a pizza again, Makuta showed up holding the box. The Master of Shadows recruited me to supervise the Rahkshi while they rebuilt the Matoran villages, on the newly vacated island he’d been trying to take over for years. It was a job offer I couldn’t refuse. (Dark comedy, posted in epics, 30 chapters.)

Happy Mother's Day, GaliGee gets a weird e-mail from Mangaia
A bizarre yet heartfelt message from Makuta's sons.

The maître-d’ scanned the reservation page on his podium. “Sir, I’m afraid you’re not on the list,” he replied curtly. He glanced at Makuta’s staff and added, “And we don’t allow weapons in here.”
Makuta leaned over him and grabbed his pen. He scrawled a large :m: in the middle of the page. His Mask of Shadow glowing darkly, he snarled, “Check again.”

Makuta Gets a Blast from the Past
Wondering if Makuta has a heart? Read the story of my dinner with Makuta, and judge for yourself. (Dark comedy, posted in epics, 5 chapters plus brief epilogue.)

“You didn’t think I was just looking for a traveling companion, did you?” sneered the shapeshifter. “I’ve seen road kill on this trip I’d rather spend time with.”
I wondered what kind of sinister plan I was to be involved in this time as I fumbled with the complicated seat belt. “I suppose you’re going to use me as bait?”
“Bingo,” she replied.

Road Trip With Krahka
Krahka is on the warpath to get revenge against Makuta, her former sweetheart. And naturally I get caught in the web of intrigue. (Dark comedy, posted in epics, 23 chapters, in progress) *NEW*

Toa Biographies

Onua gasped. "No wonder you sensed power, Whenua. There are four Pakari in there!”
Onua's Golden Kanohi
Onua puts own his quest for the masks on hold to help the other Toa. But will Makuta get to him before he gets his Golden Kanohi? (epic, ten chapters)

"Wait!" Gali heard a voice call out. "Hold your discs! This is the one we have been expecting!"
Gali's Heart
Gali recalls how each of the other Toa, and Turaga Nokama, came to have a special place in her heart. (epic, seven chapters)

Tahu yelled in pain and leaped out, flinging molten rock everywhere. His whole body writhed with the searing heat. As he stood on the bank gasping, the lava hardened into a solid casing of stone.
Tahu, Master of Fire
From the moment Tahu arrives on Mata Nui, he wields the power of fire. Can he learn to harness it for the good of all? (epic, six chapters plus epilogue)

"You're going a little too fast for me, Huki," grinned Pohatu. "So I'm I one of these 'Toa'?"
Pohatu, Solid as Stone
Even though he is constantly using his incredible stone powers to defend his people, Pohatu is never too busy to encourage a friend. (epic, five chapters)

The tall green being held the mask at arm’s length and studied its smooth curves. “I’m going to be wearing a big metal grin, all the time,” he laughed.
Lewa Defies Gravity
Light-hearted and light-footed, Lewa enters a world weighed down by evil. But he is determined not to let it get him down. (epic, seven chapters)

Kopaka had had high hopes for the Rau, but so far Nuju had told him nothing. "I guess I'll have to go read the answers for myself." He took a lightstone from one of the sconces on the wall, walked behind the statue, and descended the stairs to the Wall of Destiny.
Kopaka: Icy Visionary
With his amazingly sharp eyes and mind, Kopaka sees things on Mata Nui in a very different way than everyone else--he even has visions of the future. But as he uses his increasing knowledge and skill to win peace for his people, will he ever find inner peace for himself? (epic, six chapters)

Turaga Vakama said to fill my journal with lots of detail, since I can always shorten it later when I transcribe it. Besides, it’s easier to write in a paper book than to carve into stone. So I’m going to write about everything, even the things I’m not going to tell Turaga Vakama. I’m going to be the only one reading it, anyway.
Journey Into The Light
Takua fills his new journal with the adventures of his heroes, the Toa, as they track down the Bohrok-Kal, oversee the newfound peace, and help him and Jaller undertake their quest for the Toa of Light. Little does he know that his own story will become so important. (epic, ? chapters, in progress) *NEW*

Toa Dreams

Kopaka woke with a start, panting. He was lying face down on a large rock at the bottom of a deep, icy canyon. Gali's last cry was still echoing in his head.
Kopaka's Nightmare
After Kopaka loses his ice powers, he is tormented by a strange dream. (short story, one post)

The Toa all had a similar dream -- but each saw things a little differently. (comedy interviews, one post each)
Kopaka Suspended
Gali Pensive
Onua Embarrassed
Tahu Incensed
Lewa Jesting
Pohatu Amused

It's only fair, after prying into the Toa's dreams, to let you read about one of mine. (comedy story, one post)
Seven Heroes, One Destiny by Israeli Toa

Comic

"As they jump this trench, I'll knock the krana out. My Hau will protect me from -- AAAAH!"
Tahu Enslaved, a 2-page comic LEGO would never do
When Tahu gets kranaed, what will Gali do to save him?
(IMG:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GaliGee/GaliGeeArt/Tahu-Enslaved/tahu-enslaved-teaser.jpg)

Animations

Onua's Lucky Day
Onua's looking out for his friends, as usual... and this time, he gets a nice surprise.

Snow Day: A Dream of Kopaka
Kopaka's recurring dream about playing in the snow with Gali never ends the way he would like, but at least they have fun.

Credits
Written by GaliGee, unless otherwise noted. With massive amounts of help and ideas from the following friends:
  • AlexanderRM
  • artemisfowl
  • Baihumon
  • Binkmeister
  • Blue Cajun
  • chip-e
  • CISCAS V of the Gamemasters
  • coldanddeadly
  • Comet Ball Traitor
  • Compka Toa of Electricity
  • Creator of Lava, Lord of Vahi
  • CrypticIdentity
  • Deadly Kanohi Master
  • dhik nuva
  • dragalcat
  • Elf Toa
  • FallenTurtles
  • Galikat
  • Gali Nuva 91
  • GregF
  • Groucho Marx
  • Goeyoshi
  • Haine
  • C.A. Hapka
  • Huriko
  • Huta
  • Israeli Toa
  • Jaraki
  • Jasaga
  • Kaiapu
  • kairos (Xirahk)
  • Kikua
  • Kitty-Chan
  • Kopaka's Ice Engineering
  • Kopaka Toa of Ice
  • Kopaka_Toa_of_Ice
  • Kopaka and Gali's Child
  • KopakaX
  • Lewa Nuva
  • Lewa The Jester
  • Lewa_The_Punk!!!
  • Lewaswingin
  • Maslego
  • Master of Purity
  • MataNuiHero
  • Matthias the Warrior
  • Natha
  • Noremac
  • Nova Nuhvok
  • nuhvok11
  • Nuva Kaita
  • NuvaWarrior
  • Of Doom
  • pocamu
  • pohatu jr
  • Prohatu910
  • pucateamskater
  • Purple Pohatu
  • Rahi Zaku
  • real small guy
  • Shioi
  • silentlunchbag34
  • tahu3220
  • Toa Nuva vs Makuta
  • Toa of Plastic
  • Toomai
  • Torhu
  • Tovnu
  • TheBlindMan2
  • The Eighth Horse
  • TuragaVakama
  • Vashi
  • wairuhaNuva
  • xccj
  • Yotanua, Toa of Time
  • Zerpeth
You are welcome to post comments/compliments/expletives here, or in each individual topic. (OK, maybe not expletives...) Thanks for your support!
GaliGee :kaukau:

(IMG:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pucateamskater/Avatars/ggbanner.png)
Thanks, pucateamskater!

This post has been edited by GaliGee on Feb 24 2005, 03:40 PM
PM
Shadow
Posted: Jun 22 2002, 04:15 AM
Quote Post

Armored Protector
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 972

Kopaka reminds me of klondike bars  :satisfied: ................Yes do an interview of KOPAKA. for i am a kopaka lover.Do it NOW before Mustard embraces your ears!!!

:annoyed2:  is very constipated indeed!!!
what is the purpose of cow tipping???    moo
ESKIMO BOB
Boom <------ that was my head.
PMEmail Poster
GaliGee 
  Posted: Jun 23 2002, 04:40 PM
Quote Post

Ice Warrior

Dear Readers, the Kopaka interview is now online.
PM
GaliGee 
  Posted: Jun 23 2002, 08:34 PM
Quote Post

Ice Warrior

I need to hire Kopaka_Toa_of_Ice to ghost-write for me.  :satisfied:

GAAAAAAAAA! (strangles self with hooks)  :annoyed2:  I forgot someone really important in the credits! Sorry, TNvM. You'll see your name in there now.
PM
GaliGee 
  Posted: Jun 24 2002, 03:28 PM
Quote Post

Ice Warrior

The Interview with Pohatu is posted now. And my house is still standing! What I put myself through for you guys... :sarcasm:

GaliGee
PM
Leku Shivers
Posted: Jun 24 2002, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

Swarm Scavenger
Group Icon

Member No.: 1277

Please do Turaga and put in things about Nokama and the boy Turaga. :sarcastic: At least Nokama can't flood your  house, unless Gali does for her! :laugh:
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
SmittyWerbenManJenson
Posted: Jun 24 2002, 09:24 PM
Quote Post

Armored Protector
Group Icon

Member No.: 1028

these are great! do an interview with the chronicler.that would be cool
PMEmail PosterAOL
zim
Posted: Jun 24 2002, 10:04 PM
Quote Post

Seeker
Group Icon

Member No.: 1072

Very good interviews. Any more oh e'm planned?(eg.rahi,tohunga,bohrok)
PMEmail Poster
Shadow
Posted: Jun 25 2002, 01:13 AM
Quote Post

Armored Protector
Group Icon

Member No.: 972

THESE ARE GREAT, THEY SHOULD BE KEPT SAFE IN SOME......LOCKER.........SAFE..LOCK.THINGY
PMEmail Poster
GaliGee 
  Posted: Jun 25 2002, 11:20 AM
Quote Post

Ice Warrior

Ladies and Gentlemen, the last of the Toa Telephone Interviews has been added to the list. Thanks for all your comments, ideas, and support!

BTW, has anyone heard from TheBlindMan2?  :lookaround:

PM
treb
Posted: Jun 25 2002, 07:06 PM
Quote Post

Steely Visionary
Group Icon

Member No.: 496

um, no, but we all(i believe..)want to see an interview with takua, except it would be called 'chroniclers telephone interviews' and yes, i meant to put those s's (hint, hint) anyway, could you make some of those? that would be pretty cool.
_William
p.S. PM me to find out what i hinted about, and renember to reference this post.

Edited by Hapori Tohu on  June 25 2002, 8:11

Ha ha, j/k. really looks authentic, huh? Im so stupid, im probably gonna get banned.  :plain:  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:  :tohu:
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
Lewa11
Posted: Jun 25 2002, 07:34 PM
Quote Post

Fluidic Master Nuva
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

It would be really hard to interview a Bohrok.. let me try...

..... Hello? May I speak with Tahnok?

VA: Just a moment please...

[Elevator Music]

Tahnok: Chikt Chikt Chikt?

Lewa11: Hello?

Thanok: Chikt?

Lewa11: I can't hear you clearly, we must be breaking up!

Tahnok: CHIKT CHIKT @#% !

Lewa11: WELL!

*CLICK*

;)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
gex123
Posted: Jun 28 2002, 01:47 AM
Quote Post

Tohunga
Group Icon

Member No.: 239

"youv'e made your point"

......Oh yeah almost forgot maby you can do an interview with mata-nui once we know what he looks like, galigee :satisfied:

PMEmail Poster
GaliGee 
  Posted: Jun 28 2002, 07:39 AM
Quote Post

Ice Warrior

Quote (gex123 @ June 28 2002, 01:47)
......Oh yeah almost forgot maby you can do an interview with mata-nui once we know what he looks like, galigee :satisfied:

If I did one with him now it would be awfully short! He's missed most of the good stuff!

Besides, I don't want to wake him up before he's supposed to rejoin the storyline... the Great Beings might get mad at me. Bad enough to be on :kaukau: Gali's s*** list...

edit: OK, here's a challenge for you.

To the first person who can find the reference to Pink Floyd in one of the interviews, I will interview his/her character of choice (standard character, no MOCs) next (after I do the Chronicler).

PM
treb
Posted: Jun 28 2002, 07:46 PM
Quote Post

Steely Visionary
Group Icon

i think i found it in the gali one, in this:
Because if it's one thing I can't stand,it's muckraking journalism!

Thats what i think it is, but i dont know cause im not really smart on Pink Floyd.
GaliGee 
  Posted: Jun 28 2002, 09:08 PM
Quote Post

Ice Warrior

mes5u5, that's a good guess (I bet Pink Floyd hates muckraking journalism, too) , but that's not it. :annoyed2:

BTW you don't have to know about Pink Floyd to answer this -- you all have access to the Internet! Look up a list of song titles... see what you find...
PM
treb
Posted: Jun 29 2002, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

Steely Visionary
Group Icon

can i try again? i wanna see if i can find it!
GaliGee 
  Posted: Jun 29 2002, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

Ice Warrior

Quote (mes5u5 @ June 29 2002, 12:07)
can i try again? i wanna see if i can find it!

You bet! TuragaVakama, see if you can find it, too...
PM
Platinum-Bohrok
Posted: Jun 30 2002, 09:30 AM
Quote Post

Stalwart Defender
Group Icon

Member No.: 226

I think Ill do a fikou if you dont mind ( good job by the way just found them now )

me-hello
fikou-random fikou noises
me- so um do anything interesting latly?
fikou- random fikou noises
(fikou kill a nui jaga single handedly)
me- so what coulours are you?
fikou-blank
me- how did you get a phone anyway
fikou-random fikou noises
(kewa fluies down and eats fikou)
me- hello? hello?
kewa-hello there Im a kewa
me-kewas cant talk ( realizes fikous can either)
kewa- oh, really? SQUAK SQUAK SQUAK
me- ok thats a little sad bye
kewa- se ya

me - Im an idiot talking to a fikou
pet ussal- yah talking to us crabs is much cooler dont you think?

ok that was lame but it was my furst atemt at something funny.
I think  galigee should interview makuta or mata nui.
PMEmail Poster
GaliGee 
  Posted: Jun 30 2002, 05:33 PM
Quote Post

Ice Warrior

PB, that WAS funny! Keep writing! Your Ussal crab might contribute a few ideas, too. ;)

The contest is still open -- Yotanua was a demonstration MOC interview to encourage y'all to write interviews of your own MOCs. Basically, I promised him I would before I thought about how many MOCs there are out there... Besides, his MOC wears a mask we all know about that had lots of comedy potential. (And I liked his Barbie story. )

But I'm going to change the contest, because I don't be responsible for wasting your time wandering the Internet in search of the Pink Floyd discography (I don't even listen to them anymore). How about this one?

Guess GaliGee's favorite Toa. Your choices:

Gali
Kopaka
Lewa
Onua
Pohatu
Tahu
or All of the Above.

The winner gets to choose the next official Bionicle character that I interview (after the Chronicler) . :kaukau:
PM
Spirit in Black
Posted: Jun 30 2002, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

Emerging Fluidic Master
Group Icon

Group: Banned Members
Member No.: 567

Quote (GaliGee @ July 01 2002, 10:33)
Guess GaliGee's favorite Toa. Your choices:

Gali
Kopaka
Lewa
Onua
Pohatu
Tahu
or All of the Above.

The winner gets to choose the next official Bionicle character that I interview (after the Chronicler) . :kaukau:

All of the above?
Kopaka?

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
GaliGee 
  Posted: Jun 30 2002, 06:56 PM
Quote Post

Ice Warrior

Good guess, MadCat, but not correct. Try again?

(one, two, three, ... eight. OK. No, wait, thirteen. No -- oh, never mind. It's more than five. )
PM
GaliGee 
  Posted: Jun 30 2002, 08:07 PM
Quote Post

Ice Warrior

MadCat is confusing me! He put "Gali" first, then edited his answer when I said good guess, but that's not it. Care to narrow your new answer down, MadCat?
PM
GaliGee 
  Posted: Jun 30 2002, 08:26 PM
Quote Post

Ice Warrior

Quote (Madcat II @ June 30 2002, 8:14)
All of the Toa?

DING DING DING! :colgate: Madcat II is the winner! PM me your choice of character from the Bionicle storyline, Madcat II, and he/she will be interviewed after the Chronicler.

Though  :kaukau: Gali is my avatar -- and my idol -- I like all the Toa, and could never really decide on a favorite. I picked Gali as my mascot, since I admire her wisdom and grace (and I'm a girl) . Besides, I look just like her (6 feet tall, blue, yellow eyes, hooks for hands... )

PM
Groucho Marx 
Posted: Jul 14 2002, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

Fluidic Master Nuva

Group: Outstanding BZPower Citizens
Member No.: 835

Quote (GaliGee @ June 30 2002, 7:26)
hooks for hands...

Umm...did you have you hands amputated or something? It must be hard typing the interviews with hooks for hands!
PMAOLYahooMSN
GaliGee 
  Posted: Jul 14 2002, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Ice Warrior

I was born this way, gir. Thought I was weird, being blue and mechanical and all. Then I discovered Bionicle, and guess what? One of the heroes looks just like me!  :kaukau:
PM
Kopaka.toa
Posted: Jul 15 2002, 09:54 AM
Quote Post

Steely Visionary
Group Icon

Member No.: 1041

Interveiw with kohrak.live.

me:Kohrak, why do you try to "restore" mata-nui?

Kohrak:boraq tell us to, they give us orders but don't tell us the missions purpos.

me: To bad......
do to the bohrak va work without krana?

Kohrak: i don't know maybe?

me: okay, youre been a lot'a help. :sarcastic:

Can anybody guess how i spoke to the kohrak?

after 5 posts i'll say.

PM
Griggs155~Nuva
Posted: Jul 15 2002, 08:42 PM
Quote Post

Battling Makuta!
Group Icon

Member No.: 1404

that interview was short!............................do jala next as a interview that would be cool!
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Kaivo
  Posted: Jul 25 2002, 06:38 PM
Quote Post

Encountering Protodermis
Group Icon

Member No.: 1466

I think you should do an interview with Onepu, you know, how he's the best Ussal Crab racer?
PMEmail PosterYahoo
RoboMechaDeDeDe
  Posted: Jul 26 2002, 11:22 AM
Quote Post

Emerging Fluidic Master
Group Icon

Member No.: 914

You should post links for all the Interviews ever made, even one's that aren't yours, like mine, George's, and a bunch of other people's.
PMEmail PosterAOL
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (139) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.2426 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Disabled ]   [ Server Load: 0.71 ]

LEGO® and BIONICLE are trademarks of the LEGO Group. BZPower is not authorized or endorsed by TLG. All non-LEGO images & contents are copyright BZPower.com and are not authorized or approved by the LEGO Group. BZPower.com logo & graphic design are copyrights of the owners of this site. ©2001-2005