Haz clic para publicar un nuevo tema Haz clic para añadir una nueva respuesta     Foros  ·   English only SorR Board
Usuari@ no conectad@  ·  Conectar usuari@
Nuevo usuario  ·  Tagboard  ·  Buscar  ·  F.A.Q.
31 mensajes. Página 2 de 2.  Ir a la página: primera 1, 2
Autor  Mensaje 
iiyyaanniiyyaann 
Very Easy

Estado: Desconectado
RE: English translations

Escrito originalmente por Dangard
mmm, interesting, but, I have another question you do translate the game to catalan? in fact, we can have a lot of players in andorra, no, no it's good idea,the languages have a lot of work, an have a lot of time, we can translate the game only in english, (Japanese, is the other history), but english it's the lenguage which understand everyone. I'm sorry of my faults, I need more practise to write in english. Well, Bye guys

Hi Dangard! I assume you're one of the BomberGames guys? Giño

Well, I'm sorry you don't find our proposition interesting. Does replacing some texts require that much programming?
I'm not saying that the game should be translated in every single dialect in the world, just in some major languages.
French is spoken on the five continents and is the most spoken language in Europe in term of country that speak it. German is the most spoken language in Europe in term of people who speak it.
That's why I think it would be relevant to translate the game into those two languages, in addition to the two major languages that English and Spanish are.

I can only accept your decision and hope you'll reconsider my proposition.
Mensaje nuevo08/Abr/2005 19:14 GMT+1
IP / host del autor del mensaje IP guardada    Perfil   Haz clic para enviar un mensaje privado al usuario Privado
ShyningShyning 
Maniac

Haz clic para ver el perfil del usuario

Cita:
Madman Across the Marble Garden and Collision Chaos Old School are two other great Sonic remixes.
Among the good Sonic remixes from Gecko, you forgot Sonic CD - Saturday Night Speedway Sonrisa

Cita:
Have you listened to his [Analoq] songs from the Hedgehog Heaven album?
Yes, I downloaded it a few weeks ago, but I only listened to it very rapidly. I will listen to Analoq's remixes more carefully Sonrisa Gigante

Cita:
Oil spill. Terrific, especially for the entirely new bit at 1:41 --> 1:56 and also 3:38 --> the end.
Ooooh, yeah ! Definitely. It could even give shivers Helado Sonrisa Gigante Gecko is also working on an already very good Oil Ocean remix with Rayza (another very good game remixer : Green Hill Zone Theme (Euroclub '95 Mix)) : http://geckoyamori.savagewar.co.uk/Oil%20Ocean%20v4.mp3 .

Cita:
Unlike our Swedish remixer, Analoq isn't very faithful to the original spirit of the songs he rearanges, but he certainely has an interesting style.
No matter if the remixes are in a completely different style from the originals, as far as they are made with respect and they are enjoyable and add new stuff to the originals. But, obviously, it's a bit different for a Streets of Rage Remake : you expect a soundtrack that fully respects the style of Yuzo Koshiro, but with Gecko Yamori, I think we shouldn't worry too much Sonrisa Gigante And
B-A-C seems to understand it too.

Editado por ShyningShyning, Viernes, 8 de Abril de 2005, 19:25
Mensaje nuevo08/Abr/2005 19:21 GMT+1
IP / host del autor del mensaje IP guardada    Perfil   Haz clic para enviar un mensaje privado al usuario Privado
iiyyaanniiyyaann 
Very Easy

Escrito originalmente por Shyning
Gecko is also working on an already very good Oil Ocean remix with Rayza (another very good game remixer : Green Hill Zone Theme (Euroclub '95 Mix)) : http://geckoyamori.savagewar.co.uk/Oil%20Ocean%20v4.mp3 .

Thanks for the link. I hadn't heard of this WIP before. This is indeed a very promising work. Both the "arabness" and the electronic side of the song are better than in the original. Great stuff. I'm looking forward to hearing the definitive version. Flash

Escrito originalmente por Shyning
No matter if the remixes are in a completely different style from the originals, as far as they are made with respect and they are enjoyable and add new stuff to the originals. But, obviously, it's a bit different for a Streets of Rage Remake : you expect a soundtrack that fully respects the style of Yuzo Koshiro, but with Gecko Yamori, I think we shouldn't worry too much Sonrisa Gigante And
B-A-C seems to understand it too.

Thank you for exactly expressing my thought in such a good English. Sonrisa
Mensaje nuevo08/Abr/2005 19:44 GMT+1
ShyningShyning 
Maniac

Dangard, I must agree completely with iiyyaann about the translations, at least about the French language, because we are here to do it. I mean, why not include French in the game if it costs no effort to the Bombergames team because other guys - we (I surely) - can do the whole translation in French themselves ?

iiyyaann, I'm wondering one thing... Maybe you could post in my "How old are you ?" poll Sonrisa Gigante : http://miarroba.com/foros/ver.php?foroid=523598&temaid=2702921

Editado por ShyningShyning, Viernes, 8 de Abril de 2005, 23:51
Mensaje nuevo08/Abr/2005 20:14 GMT+1
DangardDangard 
Hard

Ok, Ok, sorry, I'm dissagree the idea but the classic are in this two languages, and I forgot the remake, my apologies.
Mensaje nuevo08/Abr/2005 20:27 GMT+1
ShyningShyning 
Maniac

Remember that, for now, SORR is in Spanish, and then (badly) translated in English. But the original games were only in English or Japanese, so why not having French as an additional language if the team wants to keep the Spanish language in the game ?

Editado por ShyningShyning, Viernes, 8 de Abril de 2005, 23:54
Mensaje nuevo08/Abr/2005 20:46 GMT+1
DangardDangard 
Hard

all right, I agree the proposition, and, if you need to translate a Catalan, you can trust me. Here, the independent people (comunists, loves the catalan) and translated the game in catalan they can play "better". This is only a idea, but, it's funny and impressive. We do a multi-language game.,well, I think so that, you know?, well, bye guys.
Mensaje nuevo10/Abr/2005 23:43 GMT+1
ShyningShyning 
Maniac

Naitguolf or Bomberlink, is still the person who wrote the SOR novel in charge of the English translation of your game or has he gone ?
Mensaje nuevo09/May/2005 22:19 GMT+1
ShyningShyning 
Maniac

Naitguolf or Bomberlink, is still the person who wrote the SOR novel in charge of the English translation of your game or has he gone ?
Mensaje nuevo09/May/2005 22:25 GMT+1
lord_eidolonlord_eidolon 
Very Easy

I'm still here!! Rebotado

I did a complete English translation for Bomberlink some time ago, here was the text of that:

One year has passed since the last battle...

Axel, Blaze and their allies managed to destroy Robot-Y, and ruined the diabolical plans of Mr. X.

The last remains of Mr.x were destroyed, along with the X-Robot facility on his island base.

Luckily, Adam rescued the heroes just in time...

After the fall of Mr.x's Syndicate, the city returned to normal...

However, the streets have once again been plagued with crime and violence; chaos reigns worse than ever before.

Dr. Zan, a long-time investigator from RoboCy Corporation, has discovered evidence of a powerful new Syndicate that plans to take over the city. Recruiting many of Mr.X's old henchmen, the new Syndicate seems to be planning a major coup to topple the city's government and take control of the police force.

Citing the gravity of the situation, Zan contacted his friend Blaze Fielding, who was now working as a high-profile model in Chicago. Blaze immediately returned to the city, and reunited the old team to tackle the New Syndicate head on.

Axel Stone, an ex-cop turned martial-arts instructor...

Eddie "Skate" Hunter, Adam's younger brother who had helped save the city twice before...

Max Hatchett, ex-wrestler and friend of Axel, who had helped rescue Adam from the clutches of Mr. X...

Together, the new team advanced to stop the New Syndicate and restore peace to the city once and for all...

I haven't been contacted about any other translations yet (for example, ending text?), but I'd still be very happy to help out! Giño

I'm currently working on a sequel to "Streets of Rage The Novel", it's called "Streets of Rage: Project Y" and will bring the books up to the end of SoR3 where the heroes fight Robot Y.

I am going to be leaving a cliffhanger ending, so that I can eventually write a 3rd novel, as the third in a trilogy of novels.

Bomberlink, if I can have the opportunity to work with you on the storyline, you may well find SoRR being novelised in the last book!! Sonrisa

Editado por lord_eidolonlord_eidolon, Domingo, 15 de Mayo de 2005, 22:45
Mensaje nuevo15/May/2005 22:30 GMT+1
ShyningShyning 
Maniac

Escrito originalmente por lord_eidolon
I'm currently working on a sequel to "Streets of Rage The Novel", it's called "Streets of Rage: Project Y" and will bring the books up to the end of SoR3 where the heroes fight Robot Y.
Yeah, I heard of it in the SOR online boards. I downloaded your first novel some time ago, but I still haven't read it due to lack of time Enfurruñado, but I think I really should read it.

Cita:
Bomberlink, if I can have the opportunity to work with you on the storyline, you may well find SoRR being novelised in the last book!! Sonrisa
Yeah, that would be a great idea ! Rebotado Lord Eidolon should help the Bombergames team for the intro, ending and the ingame dialogs in order to have a solid story and novel-quality texts and dialogs (even if simplified and shortened).
Mensaje nuevo16/May/2005 00:16 GMT+1
31 mensajes. Página 2 de 2.  Ir a la página: primera 1, 2
Opciones:  Versión imprimible del tema
Haz clic para añadir una nueva respuesta    Foros  ·   English only SorR Board
Haz clic para ir al tema anterior Haz clic para ir al tema siguiente
Todas las fechas y horas son GMT+1. Ahora son las 19:24.
Ir al subforo:  
Foro cortesia de

Versión 1.9.1