Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I get tickets to see a taping of a television
2. How can I become a contestant on JEOPARDY!?
3. How can I become a contestant on WHEEL OF FORTUNE?
4. What Sony Pictures movies are being released in
5. I'm interested in working for Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Where do I send my resume?
6. Can you help me gather information for a research
7. I have questions or a problem with my Sony Electronics product (TV, DVD Player, Camera, Computer, etc). Who can I contact?
8. What if I have questions not covered here?
1. How can I get tickets to see a taping of a television show?
There are several ways to get tickets to your favorite Sony shows.
- By Phone:
Call Audiences Unlimited
at (818) 753-3470 ext. 812. If you order tickets by phone, you will be asked to provide your name, address and phone number. (For shows at Warner Bros., Walt Disney, Sony Pictures and Universal Studios you must provide the first and last names of each guest in your party.) If tickets are available for the show you requested, a guest card (tickets) will mailed out to you. Please allow at least one week to ten days for processing and mailing.
- On the Internet:
Please visit www.tvtickets.com
2. How can I become a contestant on
You can check the Jeopardy!
Web site for upcoming contestant
searches or send mail to:
10202 W. Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232-3195
Be sure to include your name and address
(please print or type).
How can I become a contestant on WHEEL
You can or check the Wheel
of Fortune Web site and read the Contestant FAQs or send mail
Wheel of Fortune
10202 West Washington Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232
Be sure to include your name, address,
number and nearest major city (please
print or type).
What Sony Pictures movies are being
released in the future?
Please visit the Movies
Section and subscribe to our Newsletter
to get the latest information on upcoming films.
I'm interested in working for Sony
Pictures Entertainment. Where do I
send my resume?
Please visit our Jobs at Sony Pictures area to see what positions
are available at Sony Pictures Entertainment. Click
here to go to the page now.
Can you help me gather information
for a research project?
We're terribly sorry, but we cannot
help on any specific projects. There
are books about Sony Pictures and
Columbia Pictures at the local library
that should be of help.
I have questions about or a problem with my Sony Electronics product (TV, DVD Player, Camera, Computer, etc). Who can I contact?
For Sony Electronics service, support, and general information please visit: http://esupport.sony.com/
or call 1-888-476-6972.
8. I have a question about this website - who
can I contact?
To report any technical problems with this website
you can e-mail us at: WebSiteTech@sonypictures.com.
For problems with Sony Pictures Home Entertainment products please
For clip licensing, still photo requests and permission for public screenings of our material please visit http://www.sonypictures.com/corp/cliplicensing.html