Become A Member
(NEW) Leads Groups
Visit the Fort Lauderdale Chamber
|Afterhours Event by The Athletic Club at Weston||Wednesday, October 26, 2005 at 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM|
The Athletic Club at Weston
2300 Arvida Parkway
Weston, Florida 33326Free for members of the Weston Business Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce; $10.00 for non-members of either... More Information
|Address:||2300 Arvida Parkway|
Weston, Florida 33326
|Name:||John N. Perkins|
|November Afterhours Event #1||Wednesday, November 09, 2005 at 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM|
Southeast Title & Trust
2685 Executive Park Drive., Suite 5
Weston, Florida 33331The November Afterhours Event for the Weston Business Chamber of Commerce - a council of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce - is jointly... More Information
|November Afterhours #2||Wednesday, November 16, 2005 at 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM|
2731 Executive Park Dr. Ste 1 & 2
Weston, Florida 33331Free for members of the Weston Business Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce; $10.00 for non-members of either... More Information
|Address:||2731 Executive Park Dr.|
Weston, Florida 33331
What is the new WB Chamber of Commerce?
MISSION STATEMENT: TO PROVIDE LEADERSHIP TO THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY AND TO PROMOTE AND ADVANCE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES TO OUR CITY.
The WB Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit business organization created to meet the specific needs of the business community and its members. As a voluntary organization, the Board of Directors is elected from its membership. We encourage and welcome input and involvement from our members. In short, the WB Chamber of Commerces agenda and focus will be directed by the membership.
What are some of the advantages to members?
- Referrals The WB Chamber will be a visible entity, and focal point for information about Weston including the services and products available to visitors, residents and other businesses from our members.
- Education Forums The WB Chamber will sponsor a series of sessions on topics such as education, healthcare, economic development, government affairs and tourism.
- Corporate Executive Roundtable A structured setting allowing for Corporate business leaders to meet and share ideas and resources.
- Business-After-Hours A monthly gathering which allows members to meet and talk in a social setting. This will be sponsored and hosted by a different member of the WB Chamber each month.
- Member-to-Member Discounts Members can offer product or service discounts to other members providing a mechanism for new clients.
- Business Connection Members are encouraged to get involved in chamber activities including committee membership, which includes: Governmental Affairs Council, Communications Committee, International Business Council, Small Business Task Force, Womens Council, and Hospitality Consortium.
- Small Business Development A unique forum specifically for Small Business Owners and Operators which provides Educational Opportunities, an Advice Center, and Participation in Cooperative Results-Oriented Work Groups, all with the objective of enhancing Small Business Development in the Weston community. CLICK HERE!