Here's the KJV Quiz you were looking for. I developed it to illustrate how the premise behind the infamous "NIV Quiz" can (like so many KJV-Only arguments) be used against the KJV itself.
(1) John 14:14 contains important proof of Christ's divinity, since prayer is to be offered to God alone. According to this verse, who is it we are to ask for anything in Jesus' name?
(2) Fill in the blanks from Acts 4:25 -- "You spoke by __________ through the mouth of your servant, our __________ David."
(3) In Acts 16:7, Paul and his companions were not allowed to enter Bythinia. According to the verse, the Spirit of __________ prevented them?
(4) In Romans 1:4, who was declared with power to be the Son of God by his resurrection from the dead?
(5) An important verse which teaches that the Holy Spirit is a person (and not a "thing" or an impersonal "it" ) is found in Romans 8:26. Find the personal reference to the Holy Spirit.
(6) Fill in the blanks from Romans 8:34 -- "...who is the one who condemns? __________ __________ is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us."
(7) Titus 2:13 is one of the clearest statements of Christ's divinity in the New Testament. According to this verse, for whose glorious appearing do we wait?
(8) Another important verse demonstrating Christ's divinity is found in 2 Peter 1:1. According to this verse, through whose righteousness have we received our precious faith?
(9) Complete the following phrase from the first part of 1 John 3:1 -- "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is __________!"
(10) Fill in the missing words from Jude 25 -- "...to
the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through
__________ __________ __________ __________ , before all ages, now and
Click here for Honest and Biblical Pointers out of the King James Bible-Only Heresy.