ATA Hard Drives
Hard Drive Awards
Download MaxBlast 4
- File Name: maxblast4.exe
- File Download Size: 1.8 MB
- File Version: 4.0
- Revision Date: 11/01/04
- Compatible Operating Systems:
Windows 2000,Windows 98,Windows Me,Windows XP Home Edition,Windows XP Professional
MaxBlast 4 is a one-step, ATA/IDE hard drive installation utility. MaxBlast 4 makes hard drive installations and upgrades hassle-free for novices and professionals alike by automatically identifying, partitioning, and formatting any Maxtor ATA or SATA hard drive, making it data-ready in minutes. MaxBlast 4 replaces all previous versions of MaxBlast and MaxBlast Plus.
MaxBlast 4 Features
Creates a bootable MaxBlast 4 installation diskette.
- Compatible with Windows 98SE, Me, Windows 2000, and Windows XP.
- Breaks the 528 MB, 2.1 GB, 4.2 GB, 8.4 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB and 137 GB capacity barriers.
- Supports both FAT32 and NTFS drive partitions.
- Easy to use, Graphical Interface (GUI) with mouse and printer support.
- Supports up to four ATA devices in the same system*.
- The copy feature lets you make an exact duplicate of your existing hard drive.
- Fast ATA and Serial ATA compatible.
- The installation tutorial option allows you to view the installation process before physically installing your Maxtor ATA hard drive.
Note: There must be at least one Maxtor ATA Disk Drive installed in the system for MaxBlast 4 to run.
Download the file MAXBLAST4.EXE diskette creator to your Windows Desktop. Note: The MAXBLAST4.EXE file is too large for download to floppy diskettes.
- To create the Bootable MaxBlast 4 Floppy Diskette:
After downloading, double click on the MAXBLAST4.EXE diskette creator icon. Insert a new formatted floppy diskette into the A:\ drive.
- When the program opens select Continue
Additional MaxBlast 4 Documentation
Disclaimer: This Document is provided as is without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event will MAXTOR CORPORATION be liable to you for any damages, including any loss of profit or savings, arising out of the use or inability to use the information contained in this document. Maxtor Corporation makes no representations or warranties with respect to the contents hereof and specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.