15th September 2005
Harris Park Services - Changes to Routes 620 - 630
Commencing 24 September 2005, Routes 620, 625, 626, 627, and 630 will no longer be operated by Sydney Buses. Hillsbus will operate these services instead.
Hillsbus can be contacted by calling 9890 0000 or by e-mail to email@example.com should further information be required.
Sydney Buses has committed to continue operating Routes 623, 624, 628 and 629, but these services will operate to amended schedules. Customers are advised to check their trips against the new timetables. Links are provided below.
To view the current flyer relating to changes to Routes 620 - 630 click here.
The following links provide maps showing Section Points and timetable information for Routes 623, 624, 628 and 629.
623 pdf map
624 pdf map
628 & 629 pdf map
628 & 629 Timetable
TravelTens and TravelPasses save you money and saves time for all passengers by speeding up boarding times. No need to carry change! TravelTens do not expire until all ten trips have been used, so you can buy a few at a time and not worry about purchasing a ticket every week! TravelPasses permit unlimited travel for 7 consecutive days depending on the modes of travel you require and the zones you need to travel in.
To view the Sydney Buses TravelPass zones for this area, click here.
Following are tickets that will be useful in your area:
Bus and Ferry Travel
Bus, Ferry and Train Travel
- Services from Epping to North Parramatta are in our Orange TravelPass zone covering areas 4 and 8. Orange TravelPass permits unlimited travel for 7 consecutive days on all Sydney Buses south of North Narrabeen and all Sydney Ferries and costs $36 per week.
If you would like to use trains as well as bus and ferries the following tickets may be appropriate.
- Green TravelPass (weekly - $40.00) is the same as Orange TravelPass but includes CityRail travel bounded by Epping, Lidcombe, Regents Park, Kingsgrove, Kogarah, Bondi Junction and Chatswood.
- Yellow TravelPass (weekly - $44.00) is the same as Orange TravelPass but includes CityRail travel bounded by Epping, Camellia, Parramatta, Chester Hill, Panania, Jannali, Bondi Junction and Waitara.
- Pink TravelPass (weekly - $47.00) is the same as Orange TravelPass but includes CityRail travel bounded by Hornsby, Carlingford, Seven Hills, Liverpool, Holesworthy, Engadine, Caringbah and Bondi Junction
For more information on State Transit ticketing, click here.
- For travel within bus zones 4 and 8, a 2 zone ticket is available. At $29.00 for a weekly it permits unlimited bus travel between Parramatta and Macquarie Park, Gladesville, Auburn and Lidcombe.
NB: TravelPass is valid on all regular services. This excludes Explorer buses, Charter Buses, Special Event buses, Harbour Cruises and High Speed Jetcat Services to Manly
|Other articles available: (last 10)||