Welcome to the home of OpenQUACS, the Open-source Quantum Computer
Simulator. OpenQUACS is a general-purpose universal Quantum Computer
Simulator written in the Maple programming language.
Click here to see a html dump of a Maple
worksheet of the library in action. Be sure to check out the animation at
Follow the following links to obtain the library and other info.
Last Updated: 5/22/00 (Library Code updated)
- The OpenQUACS source worksheets zip
- A "compiled" Maple library zip
- OpenQUACS Documentation:
- The manual (a little out of date). For a better reference, see the
appendix of the thesis (below)
- A full tutorial. (Maple Worksheets) zip
- My Master's thesis that goes along with the software postscript
- My Master's Thesis presentation. powerpoint
- The GPL license for the software.
- The author's (Chris McCubbin) personal home page
You are visitor number
since 17 May 2000