Harry Potter fanfiction
If you scroll through this list of stories, two things are likely to
leap out at you. First off, they are almost all rated NC-17, so if you
are hesitant about reading graphic portrayals of all sorts of things
homosexual and heterosexual sex, violence, drug use, rape, profanity,
BDSM, you name it these are not the stories for you. The second thing
is, most of them are Snape/Black stories, meaning they contain the
suggestion of, and explicit depiction of, a romantic connection between
these two characters. Plenty of the stories contain other pairings as
well, so there might be something to suit all tastes. But mainly, these
stories were written to please mine. If you are wondering why my
stories appear so single-minded, or why they are so graphic, click here to hear me blather on some more.
Stories are in the order written, so newest stories are at the
- Epistula Ultima
- Snape/Black, NC17: A letter from Snape helps Sirius Black
unravel the tangle of their mutual hatred. But can anything change?
- Snape/Black, NC17: After three years, Snape emerges from
Azkaban. Who can put him back together?
- Clear to the Bone
- Snape/Black, NC17: Snape faces the werewolf again. But this
time, he has some help.
- Eight Times
- Snape/Black, NC17: How many times will it take to undo
- A Simple Request
- Snape/Black, PG: Before leaving school, Harry has just one
request to make.
- Under The Influence
- Snape/Black/Lupin, NC17: Sirius, Severus, and Remus light one
up. Well, several.
- Nates Dulces
- Snape/Black, NC17: Sirius and Severus, of course, with a side of
Draco. The boys get playful. Possibly not as awful as that sounds.
- Snape/Black, NC17: Severus and Sirius try to get closer. Maybe a
little too close. A bond is created, with unintended and unforeseen
consequences, and the price may be too high. Warning: Graphic torture,
rape, and some bloodplay.
- Rats' Alley
- Snape/Black, NC17: Snape has a dark secret that Sirius
discovers, a secret that threatens to undo them all. To read the brief
and fluffy sequel, Other Alleys,
- Snape/Black, NC17: This is a take on the old fanfic chestnut,
"Snape teaches Harry dueling/dark arts/extracurricular stuff." Harry
crushes. But wait! There's another love interest! Hijinks ensue.
Darkness looms (naturally.)
- Snape/Black, NC17: How Snape and Sirius ended up in a
relationship in Misericorde. Although
it's chronologically a prequel, it was written as a sequel and should
be read after Misericorde.
- Stone Cold Sober
- Snape/Black, other pairings het, slash, and femslash, NC17:
Snape and Sirius come to terms with the idea that their relationship
may be physical, and then that it might be rather more. This is the
sequel to (the much shorter) Under The
Influence, which should be read first.
- Dolo Delectare
- Snape/Black, NC17: Snape brews a potion. Black helps.
Dungeon!Sex ensues. No redeeming value. Part of the Severus Snape Fuh-Q Fest
third wave, three word challenge: absolution, fructify, and suppurate.
I have made passing reference to the universe of Chaos Rose, who has
made Evan Rosier and Charles Wilkes live for me, and to Isis's
interpretation of Regulus Black.
- Snape/Black, PG: Having the last laugh isn't always so good.
- Snape/Bill Weasley, R: Bill has a lover; Molly wants to have him
- Snape/Black, NC17: Sirius gets his revenge. A sequel to Blood
For a Parched Tongue by Amanuensis,
which is also Snape/Black and NC17, noncon.
- First Snow
- No particular pairing here, though maybe Snape/Black if you
squint. Snape spends some time alone with his memories. PG, perhaps,
for some naughty language.
- What Really Happened
- Sirius/Peter, PG: What could have been the first push down the
path of betrayal for a young Peter Pettigrew?
back to index | feedback form