Last 10 Posts From Hub Members
- And a Happy Valentine's Day to You, Too...
- Posted by: Susan on 15 Feb 2006 at 02:10
- Rollens Rages & MIND Responds ...
- Posted by: Kathleen on 14 Feb 2006 at 18:00
- More CAN changeling rhetoric...
- Posted by: Demonized Team on 14 Feb 2006 at 13:43
- The Bread and Chocolate Of Parenting...
- Posted by: Susan Senator on 14 Feb 2006 at 10:47
- Autistic, Asian, Different (#231)...
- Posted by: Kristina on 14 Feb 2006 at 04:35
- Happy Valentine's Day...
- Posted by: Estee on 13 Feb 2006 at 19:54
- Not Gatorade...
- Posted by: NM on 13 Feb 2006 at 16:13
- Web Developers Are Idiots Too...
- Posted by: Kevin on 13 Feb 2006 at 15:23
- Patchwork protocol...
- Posted by: Autism Diva on 13 Feb 2006 at 06:26
- Some rules I live by...
- Posted by: elmindreda on 13 Feb 2006 at 04:21
Welcome Autism Demonized
Please welcome the newest member of Autism Hub - Autism Demonized.
The purpose of this blog is to highlight the ways in which autism and autistic people are demonized and dehumanized, and the consequences of these portrayals. Non-autistic people are not the only people who can demonize autism or dehumanize autistic people, and non-autistic people will not necessarily be the only ones whose comments about autism are discussed here.
About Autism Hub
Autism Hub takes the best in autism related blogging and pulls it all together in one easy–to–access interface.
The internet is a great place to find information. Unfortunately, you can sometimes feel like you're swimming against a huge tide of data that simply swamps you. Autism Hub attempts to take the best autism related blogging and give it to you in one easy step.
We have members who are autistic, or who are parents of autistic people, or are scientists/professionals involved in autism research. We all share one common theme however - respect for the condition of being autistic. We seek no fundemental alteration to this state of being but we do seek to intervene sometimes should the situation require it.
Joining Autism Hub
Like to join? Autism Hub is always looking for new blog content.
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your blog name, blog address, your name and if you know it, the RSS or Atom Feed of your blog. We check all submissions by hand so it may take a couple of days to get back to you.
- Action For Autism
- Along The Spectrum
- Autiemon Speaks Out
- Autism Demonized
- Autism Diva
- Autism Land
- Autism Street
- Autistic Conjecture of the Day
- Bartholomew Cubbins on Autism
- Interverbal: Autism Research
- Left Brain/Right Brain
- My Son's Autism
- Not Mercury
- Random Reminiscing Ramblings
- Susan Senator