|TIM (Travel Information Manual) has been the trusted name in the air travel industry since 1963 supplying reliable and comprehensive up-to-date country destination information on entry and health requirements as well as customs and currency regulations. The TIM booklet, which is issued on a monthly basis, offers a complete package for airline offices, travel agents, multinationals, tour operators and government agencies to help travellers save time and avoid fines and delays.
Published by IATA, TIM is a practical and handy manual containing up-to-date entry regulations for air travelers.
TIM lists information on subjects such as:
- TIM is the world' s leading source for information on air travel requirements -- Reliable and comprehensive information for people serving the travel industry.
- An extensive network of sources from the travel industry, immigration authorities and World Health Organization ensure reliability and continuity for this unique publication.
TIM is available by annual subscription which includes monthly issues. The annual subscription runs January to December of each year however subscribers may also order part-way through the year at a pro-rated cost.
- Passports: exemptions, validity, admission and transit restrictions and rules for minors, crew and the military.
- Visas: exemptions, issue, re-entry permits, transit without visa, merchant seamen requirements.
- Health Information: required vaccinations, malaria and yellow fever risk areas, HIV/AIDS and other diseases, World Health Organization recommendations, and useful information regarding passengers health care.
- Airport Tax: amount, place of payment and possible exemptions for departure tax.
- Customs and Currency: Import and Export regulations, pets, wild flora and fauna.
- Duty-free allowances, baggage clearance.