|Kv1.1c||- Fixed issue where removing a bookmark would sometimes keep you from adding new ones.|
- Removed /command for renaming bookmarks. Right-Click a bookmark to rename it.
|Kv1.1b||- Fixed issue where editing text near the top of the page, when there is text below the viewable area would force the scrollframe to move to the bottom|
- Shortened the scrollframe so text doesn't overlap with the bottom texture (was hard to read that last line)
- Shortened available edit space to 800 characters since anything over 900 wouldn't get saved (800 to be safe)
- Added a text label under the frame to show how many characters out of max you currently have on the page
|Kv1.1a||- Fixed nil error on fresh install|
|Kv1.1||- Added bookmarks (up to 8) and character-unique pads. There is also a 'Shared' jotter. Alt-click the bookmarks (right-side tabs) to remove them|
- Pressing 'ESC' when the editbox has focus will now make the editbox drop focus.
- Jotter now uses a much easier to read font (14pt Fritz)
- Please backup your SavedVariables.lua file before upgrading to this version. I have Jotter migrate the old data but 'just in case'. You've been warned!
|Kv1 ||- '/jt clear' will clear the current page, and if it's the last page, it will delete it entirely.|
- The 'next' button will no longer create a new page, it will only move you to the next page, up to the last page.
- A 'New Page' button has been added to the bottom of the frame to create new pages, and jump you to the new page.
- Updated to 1300 Interface #
|K0.1a ||- Escape should now close Jotter.|
- Updated to 4216 Interface #
|K0.1 ||- Initial Release|