A poll of many active and
committed CAMFT members resulted in these compelling reasons to be a CAMFT member:
1. CAMFT is a source of professional opportunities and
2. CAMFT is a source of referrals and jobs.
3. CAMFT is a source of business and marketing support and
4. Members have the ability to join committees and get
involved in the CAMFT workplace.
5. Members have the ability to influence public policy and
inform the CT legislative initiatives.
6. Members have the ability to advance the profession within
managed care and the government.
7. Members have opportunities to network with others in the
profession/Be a part of a professional community, rather than a lone wolf.
8. Members have the ability to keep abreast of the
development of the profession itself.
9. Members have opportunities to give back to the community.
10. Members have opportunities to collaborate with
professionals from other mental health and allied disciplines.
11. Specifically, CAMFT offers many products and services
which enhance the members' lives:
- CAMFT Website
- Marketing Products
- CAMFT Conferences
- Legislative Training
- CT Connection Newsletter
- Access to good liability insurance
HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MARKETING SERVICES AND PRODUCTS FOR CAMFT
If you would like to share other compelling reasons to be a CAMFT member, please
email the CAMFT Webmaster, Melissa L. Thornton,