|Link of The Day|
|That Be Bristle - Proper Bristolian news. We luv's it!
|27th April 2006|
1 - 100
- Mix it with water and blackwash your greenhouse.
- Marmite grenades.
- Low fat chocolate substitute.
- Spread it on the doorknob.
- Paint the walls.
- Mix with nitro-glycerine and feed to kangaroos. Stand well back.
- Coat an AOL CD in Marmite, hang it up and you have a fly trap!
- Use it to stick posters to the wall.
- Burn it.
- Use it as fuel for the car.
- Drop large quantities over third world countries as food aid.
- Rub-on deodorant.
- Fly repellant.
- Anti-climb paint.
- Fish bait.
- Moisturising cream.
- Indigestion remedy.
- Sun cream.
- Cover lightbulbs so they give off black light.
- Use it to stick the leaves back on the trees when they fall off in the autumn.
- Engine oil.
- National Marmite Awareness Week.
- Hair wax.
- Shaving cream.
- Hair removal wax.
- Slap some on your hands and feed, then pretend to be spiderman by climbing a tall building.
- Keep a jar as a pet.
- Instead of fruit, throw jars of marmite at bad stand-up comedians.
- Turn ordinary glasses into sun-glasses by applying a thin layer to the lenses.
- Let it evolve.
- Elect it as prime minister.
- Fill in all the cracks in the wall.
- Build a statue.
- Grease your axles.
- Wax your snowboard.
- Spread across the road as a traffic calming device.
- Use it instead of your regular washing powder.
- Fabric conditioner.
- Oil your cricket bat.
- Smear some across your camera lens to create a neutral density filter.
- Leave a pile of it on the kitchen floor and claim the dog did it.
- Marmite muffins.
- Make milkshakes out of it.
- See how much you can flush down the toilet before it becomes blocked.
- Spread it on crackers with cheese.
- Flavour gravy.
- Eat it on toast with liverwurst.
- Eat it with a spoon.
- Patch up the roof when it leaks.
- Annoy Australians when you inform them that Marmite is far superior to Vegemite!
- Use boiling marmite to repel invading forces from your home/castle.
- Smear it all over your face so that, when the BNP are elected, they'll offer you £10,000 to go and live in a nice warm country with palm trees and a decent cricket team.
- Send a birthday card, it is 100 yrs old in Feb 2002.
- Test whether or not new American girlfriend *really* loves you by feeding her Marmite.
- Throw a jar in the tumble drier to eliminate that static.
- Write a book - 101 Uses for Marmite.
- Ring up the plumber and tell him you have Marmite stuck in your U-bend.
- Use it as a dip for your Doritos.
- Phone dial-a-pizza and ask for marmite topping.
- Devise a chat room handle - The Marmite Man maybe?
- Five loaves and four jars. Feed the 5,000.
- Use a jar to stub out your cigarette ends.
- Attach a 4 volt lamp and you have a Marmite Nite Lite.
- Ear plugs.
- High vacuum grease.
- Smear some on the new teacher's seat.
- Write a song about Marmite. Release it and see how far up the charts it gets.
- Toffee apples? Why not try these new Marmite apples!
- Tie-dye your bikini - wear it.
- Feed large spoonfuls to your baby - be ready with the camera!
- The Midas touch - turn everything to Marmite.
- Write 'RED RUM' all over the walls in Marmite.
- Blow Marmite bubbles.
- Create a Monty Python Marmite Sketch.
- Did you know 'mime art' is an anagram of Marmite?
- 'I hate Marmite' becomes 'Eat? I hammer it!'
- ... and 'I love Marmite' becomes 'I am evil. Rot me!'
- Smear on car windows for an expensive-looking tinted effect.
- Fake bogies.
- Spread on Peanut Butter.
- Use it to create abstract paintings.
- What if volcanoes spewed out marmite instead of lava?!
- Smear some on the doorbell button.
- Sing to it.
- End every sentence with 'Marmite'.
- Clone it.
- Marmite pellets.
- Hangover remedy.
- Stay in a watch a movie with a bucket of marmite flavoured popcorn.
- Take it's picture. Pin up copies at work.
- Marmite currency.
- Try to mate two jars together.
- Try to cross breed marmite and vegemite.