NVIDIA Quadro NVS: The Standard for Corporate Graphics
Business professionals who spend their days in front of a workstation understand the
importance and value of a solution that helps them work more efficiently. Whether it's
tracking securities across multiple displays or managing several desktop applications, corporate
users are looking for the right solution to fit their business requirements. The NVIDIA Quadro
NVS by PNY graphics board product line delivers the compatibility, quality, and performance that
corporate users demand. From small businesses to enterprise-level corporations, the NVIDIA Quadro
NVS series features solutions to fit every user's needs.
Utilizing the advanced nView software, the NVIDIA Quadro NVS 440 by PNY graphics board for PCI
Express (x1 PCIE) delivers next-generation quad-monitor capabilities through its dual integrated
400MHz RAMDACs that deliver up to 2048 x 1536 at 75Hz, 32-bits per pixel on each display, and a
maximum digital resolution of 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
PCI Express Support
The NVS 440 (x1 PCIE) is specifically designed to deliver outstanding 2D graphics performance when
installed in an x1 lane PCIE slot, although it is compatible with x4, x8, and x16 lane PCIE
expansion slots as well.
- Two (2) MEP42NVS GPUs (Graphics Processing Unit)
- Integrated TMDS transmitters (dual DVI-I per GPU)
- Dual 400MHz RAMDACs deliver the industry's best image quality
- 256MB local frame buffer
- 128-bit memory interface
- Only requires x1 lane PCIE slot for maximum performance
- Maximum analog resolution 2048 x 1536 x 32 bbp at 75 Hz
- Maximum digital resolution 1920 x 1200 (provided panel supports this resolution)
- Dual DMS-59 connectors simplify connection of up to four VGA or DVI-I displays
- Passive heatsink provides silent operation and reliable cooling
Increased Productivity for Knowledge Workers Using Business Applications
Seamlessly integrated within the familiar Microsoft® Windows® environment, NVIDIA nView™
multi-display technology offers a robust set of features to maximize productivity. For
example, the Application Extensions feature allows applications such as Microsoft Internet
Explorer to take fill advantage of multiple displays.
NVIDIA nView™ Multi-Display Software
Delivers a new standard in workstation productivity by delivering
unprecedented stability, image quality, and performance. No other solution
features rock-solid stability with productivity-enhancing functionality, all
seamlessly integrated into the Windows environment.
- Intuitive and interactive NVIDIA nView Setup
- Multi-desktop support enables users to create
up to 32 individual desktops
- Improved desktop management
- Superior application and profile management
- Advanced window effects
IT Friendly Solutions and the Industry's Best Support
NVIDIA Quadro NVS by PNY solutions are built not only with the user's
productivity in mind, but also to streamline and enhance deployment and
maintenance. The nView Profiles feature allows IT managers to create
custom desktop settings for all their users. These settings can then be
globally applied to multiple systems using nView IT management tools.
Unified Driver Architecture
Provides easy installation and manageability through a single unified driver
suitable for large scale system deployments.