Orange Ashton Court Festival 2006, 22nd and 23rd July
If you're not familiar with the festival, it's Bristol's best-kept secret - a fantastic outdoor festival held every summer featuring.....
- Two outdoor stages (the Orange Main Stage and the Relentless Amphitheatre Stage) showcasing the best of local bands with national headliners to finish.
- The WKD Bigger Top featuring souly, funky, hip-hop, jazzy bands.
- The Colston Hall Global marquee featuring a unique mix of modern and traditional music from around the world.
- The Brothers Fringe Marquee featuring dance, poetry, comedy and theatre.
- The Duck, Son and Pinker Acoustic marquee.
- "Blackout", a marquee featuring experimental film and music
- Plus over 150 stalls selling foods and crafts from around the world, three Event bars and fairground rides.
This year's festival is on the 22nd and 23rd July, and the entertainment runs from midday to 11pm on both days.
Click here to see our Frequently Asked Questions