The State Netball Hockey Centre is a world class facility sporting facility centrally located adjacent to the Melbourne Zoo at Royal Park. In addition to the outstanding features of the facility the venue is also a home base for Hockey Victoria and Netball Victoria.
The adaptability of the State Netball Hockey Centre and the first class facilities for competitors and spectators make it ideal for a range of activities. With experience in hosting national and international events combined with the multi purpose nature of the playing areas, it is a perfect location for your next sporting event.
- 5 Indoor Courts
- 4 Outdoor Courts
- Separate amenities for umpires and officials
- Flexible changeroom configuration for players
- Elite Player Area
- Main Stadium area with capacity of 3,000 spectators
- Secondary Hall area with seating for 250 spectators
- Multi Purpose nature of the playing areas to cater for Basketball, Volleyball, Martial Arts, Concerts, Indoor Soccer etc
- Two “wet” pitches
- Seating for 1,000 spectators undercover on main pitch
- Seating for 250 spectators on second pitch
- Grassed Seating areas
- Multi Purpose nature of playing areas to cater for Lacrosse, Gridiron, Soccer, Touch football etc
Set amongst the scenic parklands and only minutes from Melbourne’s CBD, the State Netball Hockey Centre offers a unique and ambient function destination.
Designed with practicality and diversity in mind, the two function rooms have movable walls allowing for flexible space allowing for all types of events including business meetings, training sessions, conferences, product launches and banquets.
Netball Function Room
(Anne Henderson Room)
The view of 3,000 seat Main Stadium from th
Netball Function Room will put you in the winners arena.
Hockey Olympians Room
For something a bit more formal, consider the Hockey Olympians Room
- Spacious Foyer area
- Café with outside balcony
- Bar overlooking Main Hockey Pitch
- Merchandise Store
- Multi purpose function areas
- Disabled access throughout the venue
- FREE Car Parking 350 paved spaces and 300 spaces on overflow grass area
- Bus Parking available
|CATEGORY||SINGLE||10 VISITS||20 VISITS|
|ADULTS (18 yrs & over)||$3.70||$33.00||$67.00|
|YOUNG PERSONS (12-17yrs)||$1.60||$14.00||$29.00|
|CHILDREN (11 yrs & under)||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|FAMILY ENTRY (2 adults & 2 children)||$9.30||$84.00||$167.00|
|FAMILY ENTRY (1 adult & 2 children)||$6.20||$56.00||$112.00|
|Pensioners, Seniors & Health Care Card holders only
* Different prices apply for events
The State Netball Hockey Centre is a non-profit facility. So that we may maintain the venue, fields of play and spectators areas an entry fee is charged to all patrons that use the centre.
Monday to Friday 9am –11pm
Saturday 8am – 8.30pm
Sunday 8am – 9.00pm
The occurrence of functions or major events may result in variations to the above hours
Close proximity to City Link provides speedy and trouble free access to all of Melbourne with free car parking available for up to 650 cars. Alternatively, both train and tram public transport is conveniently located nearby.
Connecting services to additional tram and bus routes outside Royal Park along Flemington and Brunswick Roads and Royal Parade.