|Given Name:||H. Bantubonke (Bantu)|
|Dates:||born 25 Jul 1955|
Positions listed are those which are held currently or have been held in the past. Dates are given wherever possible. Where there are no dates, positions are ordered alphabetically.
- Co-founder and Leader - United Democratic Movement (1998 - )
- Member, National Executive Committee - African National Congress (1994 - 1997)
- MP and Deputy Minister for Environmental Affairs and Tourism - Government of South Africa (1994 - 1997)
- Chairman - Transkei Military Council (1988 - 1994)
- Defence Minister and Audit Minister - Transkei Government (1988 - 1994)
- Major-General and Commander - Transkei Defence Force (1987 - 1988)
- Brigadier - Transkei Defence Force (1985 - 1987)
- Colonel - Transkei Defence Force (1981 - 1985)
- Major - Transkei Defence Force (1981 - 1981)
- Captain - Transkei Defence Force (1979 - 1981)
- Lieutenant - Transkei Defence Force (1978 - 1979)
- Private - Transkei Defence Force (1976 - 1978)
- The Rise and Fall of Bantu Holomisa - Iluminating exposé or defamatory character assasination?
- Search Google for "H. Bantubonke (Bantu) Holomisa"
- News about "H. Holomisa"