Untitled Telfair County Marker
- James E. Livingston Historical
- Located at the intersection of U.S. 341 and Ga. 19
in Lumber City, Ga.
- Major General James
- United States Marine
- Graduate of Lumber City
- MEDAL OF HONOR RECIPIENT
- For conspicuous gallantry and
- at the risk of his life above
- the call of duty in action against
- forces on 2 May 198 in the Republic
- Vietnam. His gallant actions uphold
- highest traditions of the Marine
- the United States Naval service.
- DEDICATED NOVEMBER 19,