Technical and operating data of the subway section in operation
- inauguration date of the subway section to the Politechnika Station: April 7, 1995.
- inauguration date of the subway section to the Centrum Station: May 26, 1998.
- inauguration date of the subway section to the Ratusz Station: May 11, 2001.
- inauguration date of the section to the Dw. Gdański Station: December 20, 2003.
- line length:15.5km
- number of stations: 15
- platform length: 120m
- number of elevators for the handicapped: 34
- platform depth below ground level: 8.3 - 12.2m
- average distance between stations: >1000m
- track gauge: 1435mm
- minimum track bend radius: 300m
- maximum gradient: 3.1%
- track surface type: concrete
- power supply system: third rail, 750V
- train traffic security: remote control system and dispatcher supervision
- train security system: system of automatic
- speed limitation with cab signal system
- running frequency: 4 minutes during peak hours
- travelling speed: 36km/h
- maximum speed: 90km/h
- subway section travel time: 25 min
- transportation volume: 280,000 passengers/day