Canadian Action Party

 
 
- Download Canadian Action Party Policies [pdf file]
- Download Canadian Action Party Constitution [pdf file]
- Click here to Download Adobe Reader

National Interest – Public Purse

Canada’s over $500 billion national debt is unnecessary and a direct result of mismanagement by government

Less than 5% of Canada's federal debt is due to program spending while the other 95% resulted from compound interest (owed to private banks and investors)

The Canadian Action Party would:

-ensure that 50% of new money supply would be Government Created Money on which no interest is paid
-amend the Bank Act requiring banks and other deposit taking institutions to maintain cash reserves with the Bank of Canada.

View Our Full Policy for Details.

Related Articles