Corporate Alumni Programs
“Alumni groups are worthwhile for employees and employers alike. Maintaining contact on a regular basis enables both parties to form advantageous business connections and continue building professional relationships over time. Rather than saying goodbye to valued team members when they leave your company, you will keep the door open to mutually beneficial opportunities.”
- CIO Update
People make the difference. In a business environment where the workforce is becoming more dynamic and mobile each day, employees with exceptional skills, experience, and corporate knowledge provide the competitive edge. Yet, when these same invaluable employees leave a company, managers wish them well, the relationship ends, and businesses end up ignoring one of their most valuable resources: their alumni.
Today, smart employers recognize that alumni play an important role in the success of their businesses and that investing in life-long relationships with them carries measurable value. By developing formal alumni programs, they reap benefits, including:
- An inside track to new business opportunities. As alumni move into key positions at prospects, clients, and strategic partners, they can provide you with market intelligence, favorable influence, and direct and indirect business referrals.
- Re-recruitment opportunities. Rehiring proven performers is the easiest, most cost-effective way to acquire exceptional talent. Rehires stay longer, are more productive, and cost less to recruit and train.
- Referrals to top-tier employment candidates. Employees and alumni understand your corporate culture as well as the skills of the candidate, making them very effective matchmakers.
- Brand Ambassadors. Without question, alumni build your brand simply by going out into the world and being successful, but, if you maintain a strong connection with your alumni, they will go one step further and be your proactive ambassadors, thus leading by example and by words.
- Steady flow of Ideas and Innovation. Good ideas can come from anywhere within your organization, from the executive suite to the assembly line to your alumni. Our programs allow your alumni to submit these ideas easily. Every good idea that is implemented adds to efficiency, bottom-line savings, or competitive edge. On occasion, a single idea saves enough money to cover the cost of the program.
Please contact us to learn more about Alumni Programs.