Re: Fingerprint Stego

At 05:04 PM 4/29/97 -0400, Alec wrote:

>Does this mean that, ipso facto (I love it), physically challenged
>individuals with missing or deformed hands are excluded regardless of other
>qualifications? What a monstrosity of a rule!

Georgia in fact has a mandated fingerprint requirement for obtaining a
driver's license.  Practices vary from station to station, but there have
been reports of handicapped or others who do not fingerprint properly being
denied a driver's license.

  -- Robert Costner                  Phone: (770) 512-8746
     Electronic Frontiers Georgia    mailto:[email protected]
     http://www.efga.org/