UA is no longer developing TDM plug-ins, and the current TDM plug-ins will not be updated. UA is still providing technical support for TDM customers. We are also offering existing users a generous
X-grade to the UAD family of DSP cards and Powered Plug-Ins.
- Current compatibility for UA TDM plug-ins is as follows:
- Mac Version compatible up to Pro Tools 7.1
- Windows Version compatible up to Pro Tools 6.9
- OS X Tiger Compatible (10.4.x)
- Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, Windows XP
- TDM HD, Accel or MIX|24 system
IMPORTANT: These plugins require the latest version of the PACE Interlok Extensions in order to run. Please go to the PACE download page at http://www.paceap.com/dldrvr.html to download and install the Interlok Extensions Installer.
UA Plug-Ins for Pro Tools TDM
UA Plug-Ins for Pro Tools TDM come in one bundle (they are not available for seperate download).
Download the appropriate archive below:
- Version 1.3.1 Installer for Mac OS X (24.5 mb)
- Version 1.3.1 Installer for Mac OS 9 (25.1 mb)
- Before installing v1.3.1, please read the Moving v1.3.0 Sessions to v1.3.1 page. There is a slight incompatibility issue between version 1.3.0 and 1.3.1. If you have never installed UA TDM plug-ins, it is best to start with version 1.3.1. If there is a chance that clients will come to your studio with sessions made using previous versions of UA TDM plug-ins, then you should read this bulletin.
If you already own v1.3.0, v1.3.1 does not provide any more functionality, it just improves compatibility with the Windows version and brings up to date with the latest version. If you need version 1.3.0 of the UA TDM plug-ins, please use this link: UA TDM v1.3.0